• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Second Hand Honda City 2003 Or Vitz 1000Cc Recondition One

Karu04

Hi Guyzzzz,

I'm a Newbie To this site and wanna knw Ur Expert Opinions.....So just plz help me.

Recently I've been struck on 2 options whether to buy a second hand 2003/2004 HONDA CITY(7 speed Triptronic) Or 2008 RECONDITION TOYOTA VITZ 1000cc....

Which wud be a best value for money?

I also do wanna knw the resale values,fuel consumption & maintainability cost on these models...

Thanks in Advance...... :unsure:

Hi Guyzzzz,

I'm a Newbie To this site and wanna knw Ur Expert Opinions.....So just plz help me.

Recently I've been struck on 2 options whether to buy a second hand 2003/2004 HONDA CITY(7 speed Triptronic) Or 2008 RECONDITION TOYOTA VITZ 1000cc....

Which wud be a best value for money?

I also do wanna knw the resale values,fuel consumption & maintainability cost on these models...

Thanks in Advance...... :unsure:

Welcome you to the Forum!

It all depends on your personal preferences. If these are the only options for the budget, I would go for a "Vitz"

But sure there are lots of other options.

So if I were you I'll go for neither of these two.

You had already asked this question before. Please make sure not to repeat same question in Forum.

Thanks