• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spyware Remover

fuzzo

dear fuzzo,

using a third party software to remove the spyware is , ur gathering more carp .most of the third party software doesn’t mean anything. itz only occupying ur virtual memory, RAM and reducing the performances of the PC/Laptop.

i recommend you to download ie6 with servise pack 2. where it provides more security features and block pop-up. plus download the microsoft anti spyware for free. this might solve ur problems. if not try the McAfee SMB edition with antispyware.( i would recommend McAfee enterprise edition 8.0i with anti spyware) use the McAfee evaluation for three months and try..!!

cheers

roshan

dear fuzzo,

using a third party software to remove the spyware is , ur gathering more carp .most of the third party software doesn’t mean anything. itz only occupying ur virtual memory, RAM and reducing the performances of the PC/Laptop.

i recommend you to download ie6 with servise pack 2. where it provides more security features and block pop-up. plus download the microsoft anti spyware for free. this might solve ur problems. if not try the McAfee SMB edition with antispyware.( i would recommend McAfee enterprise edition 8.0i with anti spyware) use the McAfee evaluation for three months and try..!!

cheers

roshan

nah, Ad-aware doesn't stay resident in the memory. U run it when u want to. Its not supposed to actively prevent spyware from coming on like an anti-virus program. Just a cleanup tool.

And I'd recomend Firefox over IE6 right now. There is gonna be plenty of competition between the two in the future, but currently, Firefox is the best. But u wanna keep ur ie upto date coz there are some things firefox wont do in the name of security that u might actually want to do. :lol:

Hey Guys to get rid of spy ware, viruses & other stuff U need to do simple things , and in my network system i do not have any trouble with viruses, Trojan and spy ware , when U browsing the Internet sometime some pop ups will appear ( increase ur computer speed by 80% ) or ( ur computer infected with viruses ) so then they install some beta software that causes big troubles

And specially P2P software spread viruses :lol:

So the best thing is to use WinXP Professional with SP2 Update, good anti virus software , good spy ware remover + a good fire wall ( i use Norton Anti virus 2005 + Ad-Aware SE Personal + Norton Personal Fire wall 2006) so every Sunday i scan all my computers for viruses & spy ware

so i did not had any trouble or data loss by any virus, Trojan , or spy ware

**** Ad-Aware SE Personal is Recomended By Microsoft ****** ( And i Recomend it 2 )

Gihan Out-