• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wheel Cover Restore

slcamel

Friends;

My FB15 tyres got hit in to a side walk (concrete) and the right side Wheel covers got scratched and damaged. :(

Is there a place or way to restore them back to the normal look or is it worth buying a new set of wheel covers instead of restoring them. If I buy a new set; how much will it cost? (Rim size is 14)

Please advice.

Edited by slcamel

Friends;

My FB15 tires got hit in to a side walk (concrete) and the right side Wheel covers got scratched and damaged. :(

Is there a place or way to restore them back to the normal look or is it worth buying a new set of wheel covers instead of restoring them. If I buy a new set; how much will it cost? (Rim size is 14)

Please advice.

depends on the type of wheel covers you got. If those are original, I would say get it restored by any paint guy (as long as no splits and light scratches) To paint all 4 cups in silver and clear coat a normal joint would charge you about 1000 bucks. If it's cheap thaiwan's you had, avoid the hassle and buy one or complete set from darley road. Simple

depends on the type of wheel covers you got. If those are original, I would say get it restored by any paint guy (as long as no splits and light scratches) To paint all 4 cups in silver and clear coat a normal joint would charge you about 1000 bucks. If it's cheap thaiwan's you had, avoid the hassle and buy one or complete set from darley road. Simple

These are originals and got some Splits in the front wheel cup and scrathes in the rear wheel cup. Well, since they are original, best option is to get it repainted and use it. Do you think i can get the opriginal look after getting it repainted? (applying silver and clear coat)

1) Do you have any idea what is the prise of one of those Thaiwan sets?

2) If i want to buy a Orignal Cup set, how much that will cost.

thanks mates.

Edited by slcamel

These are originals and got some Splits in the front wheel cup and scrathes in the rear wheel cup. Well, since they are original, best option is to get it repainted and use it. Do you think i can get the opriginal look after getting it repainted? (applying silver and clear coat)

thanks mates.

yes you can get a close original look depending on the place and the painter that is.

1) No idea mate, you can check for yourself from an ordinary joint in Darley road, that'll be faster than someone reply to this with the pricing figures. :D

2) ring up A*W and check since they're the agents or take a wheel cup along with you and patronize delkanda joints for a better one at low cost.

thanks mates.

Well there is always the possibility of finding one or two stolen ones lying around in darley road and panchikawatha ;)

Or if you wanna do it yourself i suggest you contact our DIY guru jdnet :D