• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Bj5W

Zhukoi

guys,

i need a favor, my mazda familia hatch rear ground clearence is way too much than usual. the gap beteen the tire and the wheel arch too seems to be more than what is required. ( i cheked with a few similar cars and the difference is clarly viisble)this looks a bit odd and when i checked with a mechanic what he said was the shocks replaced by the previous owner may not be the familia shocks and may be 323 shocks. he said usually the familia shock is lower than 323.

i dont think i can replace the shocks at this time since the rear shocks are almost new it seems...please suggest me a way making the car a bit lower and bringing it to the original spec.

thanks in advance!

Edited by Zhukoi

guys,

i need a favor, my mazda familia hatch rear ground clearence is way too much than usual. the gap beteen the tire and the wheel arch too seems to be more than what is required. ( i cheked with a few similar cars and the difference is clarly viisble)this looks a bit odd and when i checked with a mechanic what he said was the shocks replaced by the previous owner may not be the familia shocks and may be 323 shocks. he said usually the familia shock is lower than 323.

i dont think i can replace the shocks at this time since the rear shocks are almost new it seems...please suggest me a way making the car a bit lower and bringing it to the original spec.

thanks in advance!

You can do what I did, Take out the shock and shorten the strut. But make sure it is done by someone who know what they are doing... or take it to Mazna Motors, they know what to do.