• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Icc Wc Tickets

hakjay

BTW, Semi final and final tickets will be on sale from tomorrow afternoon on the official site.

(that includes the March 29th match hakjay inquired about)

If Sri Lanka gets in to the semi's, which whom do you guys think it'll be? If it's India - tough luck, the match will shift there .. right?

BTW, Semi final and final tickets will be on sale from tomorrow afternoon on the official site.

If Sri Lanka gets in to the semi's, which whom do you guys think it'll be? If it's India - tough luck, the match will shift there .. right?

Yes tickets should be available but there is no match on the 29th :angry:

The only advantage we would get by having it would be that India's advantage would be lessened. We don't know the places, we don't know the pitch, and the atmosphere/noises will be different to normal home conditions.

The only advantage we would get by having it would be that India's advantage would be lessened. We don't know the places, we don't know the pitch, and the atmosphere/noises will be different to normal home conditions.

Not to mention Indian fans are bad crap crazy :wacko2:

• 1 month later...

Guys, apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but is there an official site to purchase tix for the ICC semifinals online? Actually, are they even available?

Hi Guys! managed to get tickets for the SL vs NZ match on 29th Tuesday. Now I can fly in peace. Just so happy that we are in the semi

Edited by hakjay

exactly mate...me too very happy if india loose... :rolleyes:

look like im not the only one who want india to loose the match i hope they loose the match and gone from world cup because when they gone sl have a better chance to win the cup :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by nexus

look like im not the only one who want india to loose the match i hope they loose the match and gone from world cup because when they gone sl have a better chance to win the cup :jumping-smiley-013:

You sure of that? I thought we hv a bad history against Pakistan .. & not India!

i hope sri Lanka win the world cup somehow sl dont win the cup i dont care who win the world cup if indians loose the world cup im a happy man. :P

100%< agreed machan... :alc:

You sure of that? I thought we hv a bad history against Pakistan .. & not India!

you are right about that but when come down to final matches i hate to admit it but india perform better than other sides even final match in they are country so SL are better of with pakistan than india and i hope SL have learn lesson from lost to pakistan and learn from it and become the world champions again. :)

you are right about that but when come down to final matches i hate to admit it but india perform better than other sides even final match in they are country so SL are better of with pakistan than india and i hope SL have learn lesson from lost to pakistan and learn from it and become the world champions again. :)

We have never won a WC match with Pakistan. I think last was the 8th lost out of 8.So i think we should take our chances with India.

We have never won a WC match with Pakistan. I think last was the 8th lost out of 8.So i think we should take our chances with India.

we have to wait and see what will happens between india and pakistan in semi final match.