• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan March K11

don03

Bro the Beat barell will not give you the Turbo sound.Try Euronippon wadduwa. You might be able to source GT parts :)

If u are making it look like a GT you will have to change the Front & rear bumpers,Headlamps including grille,bonnet and Tail lamps

Hows about spending that money on some performance mods eh.... and then you end up with a faster car, or else you might look like a *censored* when a blown up FrankenEG8 rolls alongside you and smokes you to oblivion. :lol:

Hows about spending that money on some performance mods eh.... and then you end up with a faster car, or else you might look like a *censored* when a blown up FrankenEG8 rolls alongside you and smokes you to oblivion. :lol:

So true :) . But don03 says that he's not worried about the engine.

Edited by kelum_wj

:grinning-smiley-003:

Bro beat barrels wont even come close to the sound of a turbocharged engine, if you are going to that might i suggest this http://www.turbowhistler.net/turbo-whistle/index.htm

But you will still miss the BOV whoosh noise which is the best part of having a turbo

No the guys i mention only sell OEM parts, if you dont like dum*nda there are other options too,im not exactly a fan of modifications :)

I guess you can open a new thread and ask for an alternative place :alc:

yeah wat u sayn is true.. but im not dat much of a speed fan.. i just need the look & the sound ;) (now dnt tink me as a retard) ill spend for the body (bumpers, sideskirts, muffler & the turbo whistler n all) im just looking for a kit with some little modification cos i dnt wanna go for a major modification cos of the ground clearance issue... pls suggest me a place where they do good kits.... just chk out these babies... arnt they awsome...

gt-starlet-035.jpg

3481618348_6e5cb66d13.jpg

EP82-2.jpg

starlet006.jpg

218039649a272876859b983906440l.jpg

toyota_starlet_gt_white_7.jpg

yeah wat u sayn is true.. but im not dat much of a speed fan.. i just need the look & the sound ;) (now dnt tink me as a retard) ill spend for the body (bumpers, sideskirts, muffler & the turbo whistler n all) im just looking for a kit with some little modification cos i dnt wanna go for a major modification cos of the ground clearance issue... pls suggest me a place where they do good kits.... just chk out these babies... arnt they awsome...

In short ricers get pawned :P

Just kidding bro, good luck with your project :alc:

BTW the black color car isnt just modified with a body kit, im pretty sure its got tons of aftermarket mods in the engine. You can clearly see a big a$$ front mounted intercooler. Looks good :D

Edited by The Stig

Checkout Euronippon Wadduwa :)

BTW the black color car isnt just modified with a body kit, im pretty sure its got tons of aftermarket mods in the engine. You can clearly see a big a$ front mounted intercooler. Looks good :D

Yup machan the Black one looks wicked and would be having quite a lot of power under the bonnet

BTW the black color car isnt just modified with a body kit, im pretty sure its got tons of aftermarket mods in the engine. You can clearly see a big a$$ front mounted intercooler. Looks good :D

:lol: :lol: