• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where To Buy/fix Bat Meter,illumination Kit And Vacum Meter

Hola

Question

Hi guys,

Ever since i saw these meters in my friend's Vios like the Battery volt meter and the vacum meter (cylinder compression i guess), i would like to get one of them too. Thats number one...

Then two is , where do we get the speedometer illumination kits like the Corolla 'G' grade?

third is guys - say we buy, where to fix it? Can a noraml tech guy do?

16 answers to this question

I think places like Pet#o La#ka etc supply and install these parts, but i am pretty sure there are loads of people who import these stuff in,

things like oil preassure meters need some mechanical tinkering but most any good auto electrician can sort out I think,

dunno where you can find dashboard illumination lights though,

The Don

I think places like Pet#o La#ka etc supply and install these parts, but i am pretty sure there are loads of people who import these stuff in,

things like oil preassure meters need some mechanical tinkering but most any good auto electrician can sort out I think,

dunno where you can find dashboard illumination lights though,

The Don

I just was the ilumination kit at Pet#o. The meters were found in a shop near old Indra traders yard

Hi all,

found one place... I anyway thought of fixing a RPM meter to our Petrol Van which is manual. The RPM meter is 1400 including fixing.

For the car, the battery volt meter, Vacum meter with holder is only 4000 with fixing.

The place is in negombo

Hey machan hla the rpm meter is it LIKE a racing type 1 or its just a normal one fixed with the speedo meters OR IS IT ON TOP OF THE SPEEDO METERS

ahh yes, you can fix it too. The guy said its only for petrol vans, since you are petrol you can too. I didnt see the unit yet, but there are 2 models, one with a big face which can be fixed only on top of the dash board for 2700 and the small one for 1400 which can be fixed near the door pael or where ever you like

Hey everyone,

I found a place called Mo*o**a*e (sorry if I posted the name). This was in BMICH Sirasa car show recently. The meters were 3000each and the holder was 1500. The guy in Negombo who was going to get me the set had a problem in clearing the goods and its held up something something story...

Edited by Pericles

does the meters have a sport look hola? or just a basic circular look? has mo*o**a*e got al da stuff? oh.. btw.. i ve got a moderator edit:advertising with me.. interested? :-)

Zz

Edited by Pericles

does the meters have a sport look hola? or just a basic circular look? has mo*o**a*e got al da stuff? oh.. btw.. i ve got a moderator edit:advertising with me.. interested? :-)

Zz

for instalations contact a person called yasanta on 0777346355 he's really good and does these type of things i hope i can post this if i cant i am sorry.

for instalations contact a person called yasanta on 0777346355 he's really good and does these type of things i hope i can post this if i cant i am sorry.

yup bro.. knw da dude.. i ve gotta get da stuf 1st lolz.. prob is.. i ve got a freakin bulb which i need to sell first.. thin is .. cant advertise.. lolz..

Zz

yup bro.. knw da dude.. i ve gotta get da stuf 1st lolz.. prob is.. i ve got a freakin bulb which i need to sell first.. thin is .. cant advertise.. lolz..

Zz

I'm looking for a 60w bulb for a table lamp, damn thing burnt out last night. Think yours will fit??

hm.. nah dude.. i ve got 1 which ll fit dat empty skull o ya z though.. though some thorough wiring is required.. am sure it ll b a perfect fit.. ;-) lolz...

Zz

Ha ha ha...I like you attitude bro! :action-smiley-060: good one