• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Alto

amad

So here it is.To all the vehicle pros out there.Im planning to buy my first car.So its gonna be suzuki alto (japan) auto gear.Im deciding on an auto gear vehicle.So plz share your valuable thoughts.+ and - points about this car.It will be a big help.Thanks.

So here it is.To all the vehicle pros out there.Im planning to buy my first car.So its gonna be suzuki alto (japan) auto gear.Im deciding on an auto gear vehicle.So plz share your valuable thoughts.+ and - points about this car.It will be a big help.Thanks.

Is it a HA23 or a HA24?

Getting an auto gear car which has a small engine isnt exactly a smart option, Overtaking others and acceleration would be agonizingly painful.

Not to mention one of the main concerns when buying a car like this would be fuel consumption, the auto gearbox bundled to a underpowered engine isnt exactly going to give you very good figures.

IF you are hooked on this car i would suggest you to consider getting a manual :alc:

Pros-It has a fuel efficent K6A engine.Has safety features such as ABS and dual Airbags

Cons-Small boot,Poor acceleration

My 2 cents :)

I feel that its a good city car :)

Thank you very much for your thoughts.Have you got any idea about its fuel consumption around colombo area?

Getting an auto gear car which has a small engine isnt exactly a smart option, Overtaking others and acceleration would be agonizingly painful.

Not to mention one of the main concerns when buying a car like this would be fuel consumption, the auto gearbox bundled to a underpowered engine isnt exactly going to give you very good figures.

IF you are hooked on this car i would suggest you to consider getting a manual :alc:

Thanks loads for your valuable thoughts.Have you got any idea about its fuel consumption.

Thanks loads for your valuable thoughts.Have you got any idea about its fuel consumption.

Im not exactly an expert on this particular car :)

I think kelum will be able to help you out here :alc:

just add to my post,Now im being considering about toyota duet as well,comes as a autogear full option vehicle,so pros can u all tel m wats beter.more fuel efficient,alto or duet?

Yeah that would be a good option too, should be within your price range

check this one out http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=44986

I think fuel economy wise the alto would be better but considering in the long run the duet will have more resale value and will be more comfortable of the two.

But there was a little issue of spares in the past, dont know if the situation has changed now :alc:

Yeah that would be a good option too, should be within your price range

check this one out http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=44986

I think fuel economy wise the alto would be better but considering in the long run the duet will have more resale value and will be more comfortable of the two.

But there was a little issue of spares in the past, dont know if the situation has changed now :alc:

thank u.more comments are welcome