• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Place For Hid-Xenon Conversions

kmeeg

afaik that's H3 which comes for fog lights,H3C came with JDM vehicles,I tried looking at most of the places in Sri Lanka,but none of them have any in stock.

I think I may have to opt to ebay or some other online shop.

Isn't it possible to convert H3C to H3?

Ya machan. Got them from Pet@o.. :) One bulbs has 6 or 8 small leds.. Can't remember the exact count now. Ya the pics were taken after the adjustment. But you can't see the alignment as the ground is not level and car is not 100% straight. Left side ground is a little higher than the right.. :)

how long will P3Tc0 take time to bring down a set of Philips HID kit after you make an arrangement with them,in need of H1 kit

Isn't it possible to convert H3C to H3?

I know it can and gone through that sometime back,but like to keep my vehicle's system in its original state,that's why i'm looking for the H3Cs,

how long will P3Tc0 take time to bring down a set of Philips HID kit after you make an arrangement with them,in need of H1 kit

I know it can and gone through that sometime back,but like to keep my vehicle's system in its original state,that's why i'm looking for the H3Cs,

I've heard that they don't have stocks of Philips HID kits at the moment.So you will have to order it and it might take some time i guess bro.I think it would be better to do some Ebay shopping or try ordering it online :)

guys im looking HID for my marino...what model should i go for? pls help

If it's the brand what your are referring to, it would be better if you can go for something like "Bosch","Philips" or "Autoguage" .If not go for a brand like "Xeonn". If it's the bulb type u are referring to, I think its H4 for the projector beam :)

Edited by kelum_wj