• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vitz Audio System

Karu04

Hi all.... :jumping-smiley-013: ,

Need a help from the experts in this site 4 my Vitz (2008) audio system.Actually my vitz has a multimedia system named as Eclipse UCNV884re.It comes with a navigation system,cd/dvd player but all the details were shown in Japanese language on the screen.Further more though its mentioned a TV option I cannot tune any Sri lankan channel's on it and the frequency range allowed by its radio is 80-90 only.Guys please help me to solve out this problem....is there any place that I can fix this. :unsure:

Thanxzzz in Advance.

Edited by Karu04

Get a new radio. Problem solved.

Yes Matchan seems to be its d only solution.....Bt isnt here any 1 who sort out this kind of problem's occured in Japan imported cars....

My advise is when buying a japan imported car's jst dont add , TV,DVD,NAVI,Radio option in to your priz tags.... :angry-smiley-024:

Edited by Karu04

There are some guys that do the conversions. With regard to the FM Frequency of 80 - 90 there is a small converter which costs less than Rs500 which needs to be fixed to the antennae line, but got to admit that the reception is not anywhere close to good most of the time though..

Yes Matchan seems to be its d only solution.....Bt isnt here any 1 who sort out this kind of problem's occured in Japan imported cars....

My advise is when buying a japan imported car's jst dont add , TV,DVD,NAVI,Radio option in to your priz tags.... :angry-smiley-024:

This isn't a "problem" per se. These are JDM vehicles so the radio as beed designed for the japanese market, hence the language and short frequency range. There isn't way to have the language changed locally. On some radios it can be changed if you can read japanese but AFAIK on your car it's not. You can buy a cheap chinese unit for about 13,000 that should fit right in. This would be the best option for you.

Frequencies can be changed using some sort of kit but the quality is pretty bad.

Next time please use the search engine as there are many, many of these same threads. This dead horse has been beaten so many times that there really isn't anything left to beat. Please for the love of god stop dragging this thread farther.

Edited by jdnet

This isn't a "problem" per se. These are JDM vehicles so the radio as beed designed for the japanese market, hence the There isn't way to have the language canged locally. On some radios it can be changed if you can read japanese but AFAIK on your car it's not. You can buy a cheap chinese unit for about 13,000 that should fit right in. This would be the best option for you.

Frequencies can be changed using some sort or jkit but the quality is pretty bad.

Next time please use the search engine as there are many, many of these same threads. This dead horse has been beaten so many times that there really isn't anything left to beat. Please for the love of god stop dragging this thread farther.

Hey buddy,,,,

Actually I thought that this is a forum that cud help people to sort out there Auto probs....thts why I hav posted my prob .....Nwa days anything can be found out on the internet....(I dnt need such advises like Search in internet blah...blah.. :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: )So whts the purpose of carrying out this kind of a forum if anything can found out by goggling....So stop saying nonsense...If u can help jst let me knw hw ..... Dnt give me just silly answers OK.... :angry-smiley-024: BTW I suppose that Ur not hanging the things which ppl r posting :D

Hey buddy,,,,

Actually I thought that this is a forum that cud help people to sort out there Auto probs....thts why I hav posted my prob .....Nwa days anything can be found out on the internet....(I dnt need such advises like Search in internet blah...blah.. :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: )So whts the purpose of carrying out this kind of a forum if anything can found out by goggling....So stop saying nonsense...If u can help jst let me knw hw ..... Dnt give me just silly answers OK.... :angry-smiley-024: BTW I suppose that Ur not hanging the things which ppl r posting :D

he dont but server space will that is why he saying you to do a search

Edited by nexus

Hey buddy,,,,

u gonna get it big time tonight!!

Hey buddy,,,,

This forum is to help people who want to be helped. Not to help some lazy a**es who can't type in their question on the damn search bar.

try this

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=autolanka+japanese+radio+language+change&l=1

This forum is to help people who want to be helped. Not to help some lazy a**es who can't type in their question on the damn search bar.

try this

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=autolanka+japanese+radio+language+change&l=1

1+

man these new gen noobs are really off their rockers. what's with the attitude!!!

Hey buddy,,,,

He said use the search function. On the forums. Not the internet or Google. And if anything can be found on the net and you still need to ask again, that seems a massive fail on your part.

Your not special. Your not the first person to have this issue. Others have had it before, they have asked, so it pays to see what they have found out rather than asking again. If you can't be bothered to read those, then chances are, you won't be bothered to read what people write in answer to you, so people don't bother.

If you searched, and your problem is different, then ask away. Since you seem to have time to waste playing around with emoticons and making text bold, use some of it to search and read first.

Hey buddy,,,,

Actually Jd told you to use the search feature in the forum, not to search the entire internet :rolleyes:

You wanna know why you dont get proper responses ? Its cause everyday we get N00bs like you posting the same question over and over again and apparently we dont like answering the same question over and over again, And we dont give good responses especially when N00Bs have a big ATTITUDE ! :action-smiley-060:

Edited by The Stig

lol I blame the tax cuts. Someone should draw a chart about the tax cuts and the number of retards joining the site. lol.

We should really make it mandatory for all new guys to read the forum posting guidelines <_<

Peri isnt there any way to direct them to the guidelines pages as soon as they join ?

We should really make it mandatory for all new guys to read the forum posting guidelines <_<

Peri isnt there any way to direct them to the guidelines pages as soon as they join ?

Who will guarantee that they will read and comprehend it?

Bro Please be polite :)

Beautiful. I'm going to let someone else handle this one, just to see how it works out.

He aint gonna stay here for long :ban1: