• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Montero Sports

fuzzo

Shaks could you please tell me the problem with GDI ?

I have heard that its a very fuel efficient system,

The Don

to be honest don i hav absolutely no clue but i jus hear horror stories of the unit packing up too often on those pajero io's...im assuming it applies to the rest of the range too...lots of folk here too hav heard it's a disastrous system...i personally knw a few cases but i cant say if they were exceptional...it may be an exaggeration :blink:

Shaks could you please tell me the problem with GDI ?

I have heard that its a very fuel efficient system,

The Don

i've heard that if there's a problem in the GDI its a b***h to fix it. but most of the time the problem occurs in the petrol pump. this can be easily sorted out with out even going to the agent. actually if you go to the agent they screw you over. trust me boys i had some first hand experience on this.

machan one of my friend had a challenger HG plates AWD BLACK & it was a 3.5 l V6 with triptonic

it was a good vehicle, good handling, comfi , even fuel it did about 5-6km/ltr

but people say not easy to sell & the second hand value is less

due to an urgency he wanted to sell, he asked for 4.2 mill & finally sold it for 3.5mill ,

from my understanding of the GDI issue, it has to do with the quality of the local petrol that is screwing it up. but i have not heard it happening always, i only know one paj. io that is having this issue.

as for the montero sport, it's a 03 model and they are asking 4 mil forit. i'm sure can get it for less but like someone here said that resale on that is not the greatest when compared to other suv's

i was not too keen on checking it out but it has a sunroof.. so must check it out.

from my understanding of the GDI issue, it has to do with the quality of the local petrol that is screwing it up. but i have not heard it happening always, i only know one paj. io that is having this issue.

as for the montero sport, it's a 03 model and they are asking 4 mil forit. i'm sure can get it for less but like someone here said that resale on that is not the greatest when compared to other suv's

i was not too keen on checking it out but it has a sunroof.. so must check it out.

Baldness and Sunroofs dont go well together.. :D kidding bro..