• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need This Alloy Rim

Anjo

Hi Guys,

There is a crack on one of my alloy rims and I need to find a replacement. Couple of places I checked said they don't have the exact model and tried to sell me a new set.

This is the rim I seek.

2p100.jpg

Does anyone know a place where I can get one?

It's a size 13 btw.

Thanks.

Anjo

Edited by Anjo

Hi Guys,

There is a crack on one of my alloy rims and I need to find a replacement. Couple of places I checked said they don't have the exact model and tried to sell me a new set.

This is the rim I seek.

2p100.jpg

Thanks.

Anjo

Adv#nce Car Audio at dehiwala, does alloy wheel repairs...try calling dem and fixing it machan....http://www.advancecaraudio.com

Adv#nce Car Audio at dehiwala, does alloy wheel repairs...try calling dem and fixing it machan....http://www.advancecaraudio.com

The crack is running along one of the forks and I don't wanna do any slipshot work which might affect the durability of the rim. So I prefer to replace it.

Thanks anyway.

Hi Guys,

This is the rim I seek.

It's a size 13 btw.

Thanks.

Anjo

check with taiyo enterprises mt lavinia or check at used spare parts shops in nugegoda and delkanda

if you go to a alloy wheel dealer they will try to sell a new set not one :D

Edited by Sisira Kumara