• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Premio Nzt 260

European freak

Hi,

I just want to clarify on a small indicator which bothers me alot on the dashboard. From the moment I switch of the vehicle i see a red indicator blinking with a key sign till the vehicle is put on start. Have any idea what it means?

I've seen it on the Allion 260 as well. I think it's the immobilizer system telling you something(Guess you're using the smart key for the Premio)

.. but since the vehicle starts, don't really know what.

Hi,

I just want to clarify on a small indicator which bothers me alot on the dashboard. From the moment I switch of the vehicle i see a red indicator blinking with a key sign till the vehicle is put on start. Have any idea what it means?

Its the Immobilizer indicator.It's normal i guess. And if the car starts u shouldn't worry about it bro.It might be blinking to show it's equipped with an immobilizer

It is to show that the key (smart) is inside the vehicle, it is normal and is to prevent the morons locking their keys inside their cars,

Yet if the yellow light is on while started or trying to start it is a problem with the key,

which u'll have the liberty if seeing in the near future :action-smiley-060:

it is to indicate the signal pulse reception or sending to the smart key. (ie car is searching whether the smart key is near by or not), if it is within the range, car will ready with lights and door unlocking bla bla ....

Thank you for your kind comments. But it makes no difference even the key is inside or out. It make sures that it blinks all the time till the vehicle is put in to "ON" position. After all i'll not have to worry about it.

• 6 months later...