• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Head & Rear Lights

Vajira08

Question

Hi Friends,

I'm having a Toyota Sprinter AE100 car.

Being manufactured in 1995 the head lights & rear lights of

the car in very old look & damaged too.May I be able to get

produce new lights for it in Sri Lanka.

If the facility is available please let me know.

10 answers to this question

Hi Friends,

I'm having a Toyota Sprinter AE100 car.

Being manufactured in 1995 the head lights & rear lights of

the car in very old look & damaged too.May I be able to get

produce new lights for it in Sri Lanka.

If the facility is available please let me know.

If you are asking if you can design new lights for your car the answer is yes, any decent car modifying place will be able to sort things out for you.

If you just want to fix new lights without changing the design try delkanda area,darley road or us a*to in Dehiwala :alc:

if the reflectors have lost it's shine...polishing the lens wont do much good.

you get "crystal" lights for the ae100 in panchi...those would look a lot newer than getting delkanda breaker joint stuff.

but on a positive note...delkanda stuff are the original deal so built quality etc would be a lot better.

You should be able to find a pair in decent shape without too much of a hassle from there...

as far as custom lights go....imho...ae100 is not really a car that take mods well. Also when the day comes...reselling too would be tougher cos generally the people who buy the ae100 are not people who like mod stuff

• Like 1

Hi all, just out of curiosity does any joint in SL fabricate the headlamp i mean to our specifications? if so has anyone done it and whats the price like?

Yep. Me too searching a place to get new lights for my Dihatsu Mira.

Specially the rear lights looks too old.

Anyone knows a place ho fabricate them?

Great help

Thanks

Thilak

Hi all, just out of curiosity does any joint in SL fabricate the headlamp i mean to our specifications? if so has anyone done it and whats the price like?

Yep. Me too searching a place to get new lights for my Dihatsu Mira.

Specially the rear lights looks too old.

Anyone knows a place ho fabricate them?

Great help

Thanks

Thilak

I think most car modding places like D*minda and ma*wud do this sort of thing, i think they design it here and get it from Singapore or something.

@ ThilakR- you can always try restoring the shine, see the previous link i posted

:alc:

if the reflectors have lost it's shine...polishing the lens wont do much good.

you get "crystal" lights for the ae100 in panchi...those would look a lot newer than getting delkanda breaker joint stuff.

but on a positive note...delkanda stuff are the original deal so built quality etc would be a lot better.

You should be able to find a pair in decent shape without too much of a hassle from there...

as far as custom lights go....imho...ae100 is not really a car that take mods well. Also when the day comes...reselling too would be tougher cos generally the people who buy the ae100 are not people who like mod stuff

Riper,

I am thinking of replacing my EE102 wagon fron head Light/Sginal/Parking/Shell/Bumber/Fog-light with ussed G-tourring cristel set. the cost would be 30K. is it also get a bad look for wagon type one..?

Riper,

I am thinking of replacing my EE102 wagon fron head Light/Sginal/Parking/Shell/Bumber/Fog-light with ussed G-tourring cristel set. the cost would be 30K. is it also get a bad look for wagon type one..?

i think not it will improve looks of you'r wagon and try to find sport shell it to improve looks :)