• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Hybrid Or Mazda Axcela 2007

Nilanka_peiris

Depends on your priorities. Consider your driving habits and what's important in a car to you.

The Axela is sportier and more fun to drive than the Civic Hybrid. The Civic Hybrid gets much better fuel economy and lower emissions as well as the hybrid tax savings.

Do some thorough research on Google, drive both cars, weigh the pros and cons of each, and see which one you like better. They are both great cars and you won't go wrong with either.

• Like 1

If you do get the civic hybrid, better upgrade the alloys to something less gawdy!

Can you change the wheel rims in hybrids than the recommended ones? I don't think it's a possibility and even tires, they use some specific design/type as I heard. Again correct me if I'm wrong, the better fuel economy of hybrids has a dependency on the type of the wheel and the tires used too.

You can put any wheel or tire on a hybrid in the same way you can on a regular car. It'll just lower your fuel economy. The stock wheels on hybrids are designed to lower aerodynamic drag and the stock tires are commonly low rolling resistance tires that contribute to better fuel economy.

Can you change the wheel rims in hybrids than the recommended ones? I don't think it's a possibility and even tires, they use some specific design/type as I heard. Again correct me if I'm wrong, the better fuel economy of hybrids has a dependency on the type of the wheel and the tires used too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-rolling_resistance_tires

tnx for your comments guys............................ But im stil confuse.

Reason could've been you're not sure of what you want. If I was you, I would stick to the known devil rather than dreaming on an unknown angel.

Go with Axela, you will be better off.

Reason could've been you're not sure of what you want. If I was you, I would stick to the known devil rather than dreaming on an unknown angel.

Go with Axela, you will be better off.

i agree mazda axela is better and good looking than civic hybrid :)

Depends on your priorities. Consider your driving habits and what's important in a car to you.

The Axela is sportier and more fun to drive than the Civic Hybrid. The Civic Hybrid gets much better fuel economy and lower emissions as well as the hybrid tax savings.

Do some thorough research on Google, drive both cars, weigh the pros and cons of each, and see which one you like better. They are both great cars and you won't go wrong with either.

agree with you!!

tnx for your comments guys............................ But im stil confuse.

Have you even test driven both cars?

Have you read some of the many road tests and reviews of both cars online?

Have you read the many comparison tests of both cars online?

If you answered no to any of these question no wonder you're confused. You're not doing the work and research necessary to give yourself the knowledge to make an informed decision.

Here's something a quick google search found...a video comparison test between the regular Civic, Axela (Mazda 3 in some markets) and Corolla..

These are all things you should be researching and reading online in order to educate yourself

hi Guys i want to Know that witch car is the best...

2007 Honda civic Hybrid Or 2007 Mazda 3 Axcela ??????

plz help.....

bdw i dont think you can import 2007 models you have to go for one here in SL

You're not doing the work and research necessary to give yourself the knowledge to make an informed decision.

These are all things you should be researching and reading online in order to educate yourself

Are you kidding me, ape's cant learn by themselves we have to spoon feed everything to them.Also they have a very short memory span so we have to keep repeating ourselves ;)

Im wondering how they remember their user name and password, must have written it on a banana peel.

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 2

This is still March, you can still import anything first registered after middle of Oct 2007, the limit is 3.5 years, don't you read anything posted on the forum while trying to buy/import an unreg car? dry.gif

oooppss i thought it was 3 years....so what about for vans?? is 5 years or 5.5 years?

oooppss i thought it was 3 years....so what about for vans?? is 5 years or 5.5 years?

i think you just proved stiggy's point anyway it is max 5 years :rolleyes:

• Like 1

hi Guys i want to Know that witch car is the best...

2007 Honda civic Hybrid Or 2007 Mazda 3 Axcela ??????

plz help.....

nothing to think buy a Mazda3 ....lol :lol: ckeck out my M3 GT click here

Ya thats a valid point. But IMHO if im getting in excess of 20 KM/L as claimed i would have compromised a 1km/l or so for better looks

• 2 weeks later...