• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ae 80

tmaknishantha

Is Toyota Corolla AE 80 good car for use as First car. (I haven't used a Car before).

i think it is better you can buy a brand new car than old car because this is your first car ae80 isn't a bad car but it is now almost 25 years old it maybe need few repair on the coming years. :)

Is Toyota Corolla AE 80 good car for use as First car. (I haven't used a Car before).

depends on the condition it is in and how well it was looked after.

but it all depends on your budget...

If that's all you can afford... you have little choice.

Best would be to ensure the car is worth the money you're paying for

i think it is better you can buy a brand new car than old car because this is your first car ae80 isn't a bad car but it is now almost 25 years old it maybe need few repair on the coming years. :)

Thanks for your Advices. I'm looking for a Car around 400000/=, That's why a Choose such a Car. Have you an Idea about Spare Parts Availability of AE 80.

depends on the condition it is in and how well it was looked after.

but it all depends on your budget...

If that's all you can afford... you have little choice.

Best would be to ensure the car is worth the money you're paying for

Thanks for your Advices. I'm looking for a Car around 400000/=, That's why a Choose such a Car. Have you an Idea about Spare Parts Availability of AE 80.

i would guess that body parts might be an issue... but not too sure about it...

another alternative might be a VW beetle...afaik....parts are there and it has a classic appeal too

Ripper, the AE80 and the Beetle is not quite in the same league. The AE80 is a reasonably modern car with amenities such as air conditioning, reasonable comfort and an easy car to live with as long as its been maintained well. If your budget is 400,000 I think its certainly worthwhile considering, though the versions you get might be 15 Sri. Check if you can get an AE81, which has a 1500cc engine.

afaik engine and other components parts are can be found but body parts are hard to find

• 1 month later...