• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Corolla Dx Wagon Re-Sale Value

lasa

Guys,

Any of you have idea of re-sale market value of Toyota Corolla DX Dissel wagon(64-xxxx)? YOM is 92-93. It's done less than 120000km (my father rarely used it). Color is metallic green and it’s equipped with central locking and security system.

Thx

Guys,

Any of you have idea of re-sale market value of Toyota Corolla DX Dissel wagon(64-xxxx)? YOM is 92-93. It's done less than 120000km (my father rarely used it). Color is metallic green and it’s equipped with central locking and security system.

Thx

Any one have idea?

seems you're not updated about the market :D . I'd consider you're lucky if you get hold of a CE108, at least a 65 - in this range.

So what is the market value these days? Mine is CE 106(Doemstic version)which was imported from japan when mom had her permit on 1994

seems you're not updated about the market :D . I'd consider you're lucky if you get hold of a CE108, at least a 65 - in this range.

sorry harshansenadhir it is spelling mistake it is should have been ce106 and if you look hard you can find it for cheap.

CE 106 would be possible but again not an easy find. 108 is easily above 1.4 mil mark afaik.

you are right harshansenadhir for 1.1mill you cannot buy a ce108 but i dont think they are has higher price like 1.4m afaik it between 1.2m and 1.3m last years we sold our g touring wagon for 1.3m afaik it has more potions than ce108 :)