• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prius Badge

S Munasinghe

check from Panchikawatta...those people who are there will remove it from some other prius and sell it to you..if they don't have it....lol :D

why? was yours stolen? for all you know, you might get your own badge from these fellows :D

Edited by Watchman

i agree :lol:

My friend.Please don't take this personally.but rather than putting up the majority of your posts with 'I agree's,'+1's and Smileys,try to add some substance to your replys.Otherwise you will achieve the pro member status soon enough but no one will take you seriously.

Please do not let this discourage you from posting at AL,as you and another couple of newbies are a real asset to the Forum.

• Like 1

why? was yours stolen? for all you know, you might get your own badge from these fellows :D

:lol: Actually something like that really happened sometime ago

My parents parked the hilux on darley road and went to a meeting in my school (if i can remember it was 2004).Only when we got home did we realize two wheel caps are missing :huh:

The other two also looked a little old so we decided to buy all 4 of them, so we went wheel cap hunting in darley road but had no luck. Then we tried panchikawatta area and fortunately there was a place which sold 2nd hand part that had wheel caps.But incidentally they only had 2 hilux wheel caps, coincidence anyone ? (lost at darley road found in the same area):rolleyes:

We had no option but to buy our own wheel caps back for 500 bucks and fit them <_<

Edited by The Stig

My friend.Please don't take this personally.but rather than putting up the majority of your posts with 'I agree's,'+1's and Smileys,try to add some substance to your replys.Otherwise you will achieve the pro member status soon enough but no one will take you seriously.

Please do not let this discourage you from posting at AL,as you and another couple of newbies are a real asset to the Forum.

ok noted thanks for point that out MD :)

• Like 3

My parents parked the hilux on darley road and went to a meeting in my school (if i can remember it was 2004).Only when we got home did we realize two wheel caps are missing :huh:

The other two also looked a little old so we decided to buy all 4 of them, so we went wheel cap hunting in darley road but had no luck. Then we tried panchikawatta area and fortunately there was a place which sold 2nd hand part that had wheel caps.But incidentally they only had 2 hilux wheel caps, coincidence anyone ? (lost at darley road found in the same area):rolleyes:

We had no option but to buy our own wheel caps back for 500 bucks and fit them <_<

if you ask me best thing to do is newer park they are in any time who know what they do to you'r vehicle

good to know that there are a few joes on AL

if you ask me best thing to do is newer park they are in any time who know what they do to you'r vehicle

good to know that there are a few joes on AL

@nexus- Well we have no option, school doesnt let us park inside during school hours. cant park in the gamini hall park cause its always full of school vans. The only place to park is near the fire brigade or in darley road <_<

@rangerover- quite alot of Joes around Master Don,Ripper and i know of a very infamous gentlemen from our bellowed brother school who polishes wind windscreens ;)