• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Paint Ball

MkX

Do any of you have paintball guns at your homes? Can we keep them/get them for our personal use? If so what would be the procedure?

No idea on the paint ball gun but i do know someone who has an air gun and i believe he has some sort of license for it.

you can always ring up 119 and say "i have a gun, can i keep it ?" ;)

no seriously the best thing is to contact a government personal like in the customs and ask.

No idea on the paint ball gun but i do know someone who has an air gun and i believe he has some sort of license for it.

you can always ring up 119 and say "i have a gun, can i keep it ?" ;)

no seriously the best thing is to contact a government personal like in the customs and ask.

bit OT -- licence not needed for air gun

Do any of you have paintball guns at your homes? Can we keep them/get them for our personal use? If so what would be the procedure?

We need license for any gun. Other than toy guns. Even pain ball requires special permission from defense. Even bring down paint ball is difficult it seems. Needs approval.