• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Remote Keys

Gyiman

you mean chip keys? try the sunday paper.

Yes, I have only one key and need to get another. The agents wanted 29k for a replacement...!! I heard that there is someone who advertises in the HitAD but I am yet to find it.

Yes, I have only one key and need to get another. The agents wanted 29k for a replacement...!! I heard that there is someone who advertises in the HitAD but I am yet to find it.

Wait even if you get a key fro a3rd party you still need to go to the agents to program it right ? do they program 3rd party keys ?

Wait even if you get a key fro a3rd party you still need to go to the agents to program it right ? do they program 3rd party keys ?

Yes they do, I checked with them last week. You can buy uncut keys off ebay.co.uk. So I guess thats what I might need to get for now.

I got the same problem, lost oone key , Toy**a La**ka quoted same with the programming.

I think they are charging about 6000/ for the programming itself,

the probable issue with 3rd party keys is in case if the system gets jammed

with the 3rd party programing whether it would either lock or unlock itself.

I decided to go with the agent, got an appointment early Apr as its not worth

taking the risk , after all its the key.

There are also instructions on how to program the key yourself on the internet. And I have checked a few sites & they all give the same instructions. Its a sequence that you need to follow, etc.

• 3 years later...