• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Manual's For Sensor Layout On All Car Models

kotte mafia

Question

now after becoming a grease monkey for a while i have ventured into the field of automobile diagnostic's using the computer ... i learned the basic's quickly but the problem is when it says about the errors of the sensors it gives a certain number and i have no clue of where some sensors are in some car models ... and i have no clear idea on the original values of the sensors which are adjustable .. i asked few people and ended up clueless

i know some of you guys are pro's of this so any idea on how to get my hands on the layout maps of the sensors of car models as wel as the original values of the adjustable sensors i heard there is a software called alldata or something like that in the market for sale where when you type the sensor number displayed in the computer it shows you where the sensor is located and what are the recommended replacements ..?? any idea on such software's ...

kindly appreciate your professional expertise as earliest

thanks in advance

cheers

18 answers to this question

Think you're speaking about them? Which means what you might need is this? wink.gif It maybe big but you asked for all car models, and I'm sure you've very high bandwidth, but be safe.

Have fun!

Holy **** ! ! ! 150GB :rolleyes:

i was thinking about downloading this just for fun, we'll that not an option anymore :D

Holy **** ! ! ! 150GB :rolleyes:

i was thinking about downloading this just for fun, we'll that not an option anymore :D

laugh.gif Well you don't need to download the whole thing, do you? Just leave out the American cars and we only need the imports, so just get the iso with the cars you need/like. They're in dual layer DVDs if I'm not mistaken, and has loads of data on a LOT of cars :)

laugh.gif Well you don't need to download the whole thing, do you? Just leave out the American cars and we only need the imports, so just get the iso with the cars you need/like. They're in dual layer DVDs if I'm not mistaken, and has loads of data on a LOT of cars :)

Well too much data i guess :lol:

Was planning to do little bit of mocking around with the march :D

Edited by The Stig

Then you can always download a service manual for the March :)

Hi,

Do you know a site where I can download a service manual for Honda HR-V?

Then you can always download a service manual for the March :)

No i meant a little bit of messing around with the tuning :D

some people :rolleyes:

Better tell him to use a proxy cause on airtel it doesn't work, and pray that he wont ask what a proxy is :lol:

No i meant a little bit of messing around with the tuning :D

some people :rolleyes:

Better tell him to use a proxy cause on airtel it doesn't work, and pray that he wont ask what a proxy is :lol:

And do what, compete with an RX-7 in range? tongue.gif Doubt you can do much with the tiny 1L without hurting the other end too much, while it's already bad

Good you told that, I just hoped he was using SLT...

Edited by BLu3HaZe

And do what, compete with an RX-7 in range? tongue.gif Doubt you can do much with the tiny 1L without hurting the other end too much, while it's already bad

:lol: who knows he is the stig he can do wonders behind the wheels :P

• Like 2

Good you told that, I just hoped he was using SLT...

:lol: who knows he is the stig he can do wonders behind the wheels :P

LoL why not; a little cheese grader in front, glue on a fake intercooler, couple of HKS and mugen stickers, maybe some racing stripes and i got a 300HP ride baby ! :angry-smiley-048:

LoL why not; a little cheese grader in front, glue on a fake intercooler, couple of HKS and mugen stickers, maybe some racing stripes and i got a 300HP ride baby ! :angry-smiley-048:

ROFLOL... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've used alldatadiy whenever I have an issue with my cars what I just can't figure out without wiring schematics/etc. Pretty cheap for a subscription. Used to use the Mitchell books (yeah, a whole shelf full of them) at the old job for diagnosing and calculating service costs etc. but the software just made it so much easier when we got it.

laugh.gif May god save that poor K11!

I've used alldatadiy whenever I have an issue with my cars what I just can't figure out without wiring schematics/etc. Pretty cheap for a subscription. Used to use the Mitchell books (yeah, a whole shelf full of them) at the old job for diagnosing and calculating service costs etc. but the software just made it so much easier when we got it.

Did you download it or get it on DVDs?

laugh.gif May god save that poor K11!

Did you download it or get it on DVDs?

It's an online resource. You buy a year's subscription per car. I printed out all the important wiring stuff and made a little folder for when I'd need it in the future.

now after becoming a grease monkey for a while i have ventured into the field of automobile diagnostic's using the computer ... i learned the basic's quickly but the problem is when it says about the errors of the sensors it gives a certain number and i have no clue of where some sensors are in some car models ... and i have no clear idea on the original values of the sensors which are adjustable .. i asked few people and ended up clueless

i know some of you guys are pro's of this so any idea on how to get my hands on the layout maps of the sensors of car models as wel as the original values of the adjustable sensors i heard there is a software called alldata or something like that in the market for sale where when you type the sensor number displayed in the computer it shows you where the sensor is located and what are the recommended replacements ..?? any idea on such software's ...

kindly appreciate your professional expertise as earliest

thanks in advance

cheers

Did you try haynes manuals?

Did you try haynes manuals?

Downloaded one DVD which having data for my car. And found only American models were available in that DVD. Therefore please check if your vehicle is one of the american version. if not no data will be available for your model.

One of these DVDs? kotte mafia gets down cars from the US as he'd told, as he lives in a LHD country, should be useful for him. For JDM cars, it's somewhat hard to get English manuals, but still possible.

Sometimes except the layout and driving side, everything is quite similar

Edited by BLu3HaZe