• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axela

eranjan

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of buying an Exela. I know the second hand mkt value is not going to be same as the toyota's and nissan's and ok with it, but do not want to be stuck with it when time comes to sell. How easy is it to sell an Excela/Mazda3? Anybody willing to share any experiences on this ?

Look dude, if you drop your price enough, you can sell anything. If you want a good price, use the car carefully, maintain it properly and you won't have any issues selling it the same day that you put the advert up.

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of buying an Exela. I know the second hand mkt value is not going to be same as the toyota's and nissan's and ok with it, but do not want to be stuck with it when time comes to sell. How easy is it to sell an Excela/Mazda3? Anybody willing to share any experiences on this ?

it is axela not Exela you are right second hand market value is not same as the toyotas and nissans but driving pleasure and looks make it up for the second hand market value. as the Peri said if you maintenance it properly and reasonable with price when the time comes you can sell it with out much trouble. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Go for Axela, it gives much pleasure in drive than toyota or nissan

Dont't just be an ordinary guy who go after toyota or nissan and trying to think of selling the car even before buying it

People have created ridiculous market for toyota and nissan in SL and everyone going after it like maniacs

Cheers

Nuwan

Hi

Dont't just be an ordinary guy who go after toyota or nissan and trying to think of selling the car even before buying it

People have created ridiculous market for toyota and nissan in SL and everyone going after it like maniacs

Cheers

Nuwan

dont you think it is best to buy a euro car if you dont want to look like a ordinary guy.

Nexus..good question.do all toyota and nissan car owners look ordinary?? :unsure:

im not saying that but both of them brands have great cars the problem is majority of them are to common that mean they are look ordinary if you dont want to look like a ordinary guy your car must not look ordinary that's why i suggested him euro's

p.s for mazda axela price range you can buy a good bmw 3 series

im not saying that but both of them brands have great cars the problem is majority of them are to common that mean they are look ordinary if you dont want to look like a ordinary guy your car must not look ordinary that's why i suggested him euro's

p.s for mazda axela price range you can buy a good bmw 3 series

Shhhhh what are you doing machan, you dont wanna let out our secret :P

But no on a serious note its a little bit more complicated than that :)

See the thing is someone who would be interested in an axela would have a totally different mind frame from someone who is into Bimmers. What most people want is a car that takes them from point A to B and have creature comforts like ac, good seats etc while having a respectable fuel economy.This is where cars like axela,axio,yaris and all the normal jap cars come in.

One of the biggest mistakes people who switch from Jap cars to Euro's do is treat them the same way that they treated their previous cars, Which IMO is disastrous as regular maintenance is a must unlike jap cars that can be battered.

The reason for this is that unlike jap cars which are built for all round performance Most Euro manufacturers differentiate themselves from others by focusing mainly on a key characteristic of a car (not saying they are bad all rounders, just that they have an edge over Japs in these specialized aspects)

Eg: Bmw- driving pleasure, Alfa- Looks, Volvo- Safety, Mercs- Comfort and Luxury

So these cars tend to have more technical components than normal cars, More equipment means more things that can fail if not properly maintained. But yes If you do know how to take care of your baby trust me the end result is more than satisfactory :angry-smiley-048:

i think its a good looking car! bdw is there a triptronic version in this? and which axela are you talking about?? whats the year?

Edited by AfzGTR

Hi

Cheers

Nuwan

Nuwan,

So true man! Once one of my freind owned a Nissan Pulsar. When I was in a hunt for a car, I noticed that Pulsar's market value was much lower than the FB14 even though they came out in the same era. For me pulsar looked much nicer & cleaner compared to the FB14. When I asked from second hand car dealers, they stated that Pulsar gives some engine trouble. But my friend who owned the pulsar said he never faced such a problem.

All this happens because of the creepy car dealers. Why should we bother to listen to them & fill there wallets? My advice is just buy a car which is in good condition, take care of it well & do the regular services on time so that when you want to sell it, you'll be able to sign a deal in a couple of minutes.

Edited by Crishan