• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Investment Opportunity

HARRIS

Having experience in the EFI tuning & motor Diagnostic field I have opened a workshop in Seeduwa. I have been in UK for the past 13 years in this field & have come to settle down in Sri Lanka. My workshop is fully equipped with the latest tools from Snap-On USA & many European & English makes. I also have the scanner for all Japanese OBD 2 protocols & the EOBD for European & American vehicles. I also have laptop based scanners for OBD 1 models which are for the older vehicles. Having invested in the workshop, I am looking for a working partner with a good knowledge in automotive electrical field as I am hoping to expand into this side as well. The prospective investor should have an in-depth knowledge in this field & be able to work confidently in all makes of vehicles & be able to invest their time & effort in developing the business with me on a profit sharing basis.

If interested please contact me on the number below for an appointment.

Many Thanks

Jerom

T.P - 0772359454