• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gps Map Sri Lanka

KMG

dear mates,

many threds related to gps map sri lanka in AL in recent past, but think this is bit different. as you well aware sala *ro *at introduce new map to sri lanka but only with their own pre programmed devices, today i have seen it comes in SD hc card (8gb), and on a unbranded chinees head unit with fully functionality, (and unit was fixed to a NZT - 260),

and the operating system of head unit is windows ce,

i have removed that sd card and put on another head unit (japan OEM ) not worked, and in a another caska unit seems to be reading the card and initiating .. ( unfotunately owner of the nav system bit bothered that some damage can happen and so i stoped experimenting - this happen in a vehicle service station in kandy - kundasale while we are waiting)

the important thing is he got that navigation loaded sd card from a car audio place arround nawal - dehiwala area for 10k, and head unit for 52k, and we may be able to get the copy of map...

if any one having some related info please post here

Edited by KMG