• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Crossroad 2009

AbeysinghE

Hi Guys,

Does any of you using Honda Crossroad??????..yesterday my friend bought one.and it looks reasonably good looking..specially from the front it looks like a little Hummer .. :rolleyes: and inside there two back rows of seats..but there is very less boot space and the options are very basic when consider the price and the look.. even though my friend bought it for family use everybody is disappointed with it's less space inside and A/C is not coming to the back at all..If we sat on the back seats it's like we are in a burner...ride quality and handling is very good and the performance of the engine also reasonable.it's a 2.0 L 150hp engine..it's a kind of a compact SUV, does any of you have any experience with this??? :unsure:

Edited by AbeysinghE

I would say the 3rd row A/C problem is a pretty common one in this type of vehicle, as these seats are generally not used as much as the 1st and 2nd rows, and are more of a convenience factor. When it comes to space requirements, can't the thrid row of seats be folded or removed to increase boot space?

A bit OT, but i googled the crosroad and came up with this thing.

crossroad.jpg

Seems that Honda re badged a version of the LR Discovery for the first gen. :o

Edited by esdeez

I would say the 3rd row A/C problem is a pretty common one in this type of vehicle, as these seats are geberally not used as much as the 1st and 2nd rows, and are more of a convience factor. When it comes to space requirements, can't the thrid row of seats be folded or removed to increase boot space?

A bit OT, but i googled the crosroad and came up with this thing.

Seems that Honda re badged a version of the LR Discovery for the first gen. :o

Mate..this is the model i'm talking about..

Honda_Crossroad_20X.jpg

Edited by AbeysinghE

Hi Guys,

A/C is not coming to the back at all..If we sat on the back seats it's like we are in a burner...

best thing to do is fitted a dual AC to it i see lots of suv's with dual AC's fitted to them

The crossroad is apparently no longer in production. Wonder how the parts availability would be in the future for a vehicle produced only for 3 years. Especially body parts.

So this may be the reason why there are not many crossroads brought down by the importers.

When I first saw one, thought it's the next gen of the HRV, but apparently both HRV and crossroad are non-continuous models it seems.

The crossroad was supposed to the HR-Vs successor. I don't think spare parts should be a problem, as with all discontinued models, they'll still make parts, and they'll always be the breakers yard spares. Only as it wasn't officially imported by Stafford you may not be able to find parts from the agents,