• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Best Semi-Trailer Truck

AfzGTR

i was wondering what would be the best semi-trailer truck....i googled but most of the answers only mentioned American trucks had nothing about European trucks like Scania or Mercedes

I think the Renault (the model's Magnum IIRC) is the most popular.

You planning to buy one for kicks? :D

lol..nah recently i have started to like these semi-trucks...i heard they are damn powerful...what about the Scania ones?? any idea?

lol..nah recently i have started to like these semi-trucks...i heard they are damn powerful...what about the Scania ones?? any idea?

If you think those are powerful, you should check out those racing trucks. They churn out insane amounts of power.

If you think those are powerful, you should check out those racing trucks. They churn out insane amounts of power.

but i dont like the way they look bro!! just check out this one!!

its freaking awesome!

Had lecturer who's interests were Automotive Telematics and the Global Trucking Industry. He used to go on about how Scania is the Rolls Royce of the truck world in terms of comfort, prestige, torque figures while offering better cost per mile figures over everything else in the market at the time (Circa 2003)

At the time India was the largest truck and bus manufacturer in the world.

I always liked the massive mid 80s Peterbilts and Freightliners. Huge front grills and generally imposing stature. And whenever I'm driving and I see a big truck in my rearview mirror, it always reminds me of Terminator 2... :P

• Like 1

Had lecturer who's interests were Automotive Telematics and the Global Trucking Industry. He used to go on about how Scania is the Rolls Royce of the truck world in terms of comfort, prestige, torque figures while offering better cost per mile figures over everything else in the market at the time (Circa 2003)

At the time India was the largest truck and bus manufacturer in the world.

lol indian trucks hahahahaha.... :D they are nothing to Scania. Volvo, Mercedes etc now!

I always liked the massive mid 80s Peterbilts and Freightliners. Huge front grills and generally imposing stature. And whenever I'm driving and I see a big truck in my rearview mirror, it always reminds me of Terminator 2... :P

why terminator 2??