• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Place To Buy A Yamaha Bike?

Huzefa

heh heh... get creative with an FZ??? bling up the saree guard, put some stickers and ride to polonnaruwa and talk as if that's a big thing...

no thanks! And our bikes are bought with our money mate! we didn't get 125's bought with daddy's money.

And i really don't need to know what a puny little 150cc bike made targeting commuters can do cos unlike you, we have seen and ridden far better machines :D

also..being over 30 and knowing what i'm talking about is far better than being a little girl like you thinking FZ is the best bike ever for a noob :P

standards for snr mark execs must be pretty low these days...sheesh!

P.s.s to everyone here... the FZ is good for a beginner if you dont wanna hurt urself physically, mentally and in your pocket its the one to go for....

i think this is good for newbie to bikes and it match all requirement as above mentioned :lol:

p1F8v.jpg

:P

just kidding guys

Edited by nexus

heh heh... get creative with an FZ??? bling up the saree guard, put some stickers and ride to polonnaruwa and talk as if that's a big thing...

no thanks! And our bikes are bought with our money mate! we didn't get 125's bought with daddy's money.

And i really don't need to know what a puny little 150cc bike made targeting commuters can do cos unlike you, we have seen and ridden far better machines :D

also..being over 30 and knowing what i'm talking about is far better than being a little girl like you thinking FZ is the best bike ever for a noob :P

standards for snr mark execs must be pretty low these days...sheesh!

:alc:

Im gonna go with :angry-smiley-048:

@ Chooti P**** - u dnt get it again lol.....

1) well if u think helping a noob on a bike and make a sensible choice is the same as givng an ass to A*W .. lol i can only laugh at ur imaginations and conclusions...

2) haha well i wsnt the actual owner lol.... i bought my own bike!!! dad was just a help! lol!! so yeah i stick to wat i said... plus a CB125t is not the same price as a CBR 250rr lol!!! ur at the wrong end mate... hw many motorcycle accidents have u had???

OK, chaps, let this go now. Time to stop. The bike has been bought. Time to stop beating this dead horse.

heh heh...sorry machang...that last post was under construction for a bit cos the damn html thing was not working...

so i didn't see your "party-killer" posts...

case closed...over and out! :)

@ chooti "p****" - lol chooti ohh for god sakes... >> ur really bad at sarcasm nor humour... u need some serious help... y dont you go watch some "AlI G" and try breaking the ice!!! get out of ur serious little mind... take a break, have a laugh!!! ohh and yeah u need lots tips not from vvti but frm trying to figure out hw to take things easy and not be sooooo big headed!!! u knw wat i mean!

Ohh FYI im not A*W lol wat the hell is up with u n A*W ? ahh and FYI no need to make me a marketing Ex.... I am Senior Marketing where t am already so thanks!!!!!

ohh n yeh i rode to Pola on an FZ and rode on other bikes to lotsa other places... do i hv to mention them all or do u like clinging onto everytin i say??? and the buying and selling Jap bikes?? yeah dats true but hobby is the wrong word.. its like a money making thing that makes me happy loool !!! so since i do it for the money and not focus on it... id like to call it a hobby!!!

@ Ripper - has a saree guard???? i thot it was only in india lol!!! never seen one here with it... ohh i knw u hate the thing but u shud have a look at what u can do with it search for the FZ club on FB wil ya.. its in another language thoh. FZ indonesia and columbia!!! you can get really creative with this thing.!!!

P.s.s to everyone here... the FZ is good for a beginner if you dont wanna hurt urself physically, mentally and in your pocket its the one to go for.... if uve got a dad who foots all ur bills including ur underwear go for the CBR :D if dats wat ur trying to prove!!!

so if you still wanna act in the sense of... Hi there im over 30 years of age ive riddden more bikes so i act like a dooosh!! go ahead!! im actually laughing my arse out here seeing a bunch of easily flammable comments!! haha .... time to put out the flames... water anyone???

Dude. I know your trying to help and i appreciate it but as someone pointed out before everyone has different opinions. You believe Indian bikes are good, others dont. So there is no point contradicting everything they say just because you are not of the same opinion.

And in case you hadn't noticed, this stopped being about CBR vs FZ long ago and has turned into a "Diss the indian bike lover" topic.

Again i know you were trying to help and all but im kinda getting tired of watching this topic <_<

Dude. I know your trying to help and i appreciate it but as someone pointed out before everyone has different opinions. You believe Indian bikes are good, others dont. So there is no point contradicting everything they say just because you are not of the same opinion.

And in case you hadn't noticed, this stopped being about CBR vs FZ long ago and has turned into a "Diss the indian bike lover" topic.

Again i know you were trying to help and all but im kinda getting tired of watching this topic <_<

you think im an indian bike lover lol.... if it was on ur list i wud asked u to go for a CB125t... too bad u only have 2 choices.

The end!!!