• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

About Hold Button In Mazda Bj5P

DCA

hey friends i have mazda familia auto car , in my car hold button is not working . then i change the dashboard bulbs but the problem is still there, :(

Okay im assuming you are referring to the hold button on your gear lever.

The hold button isnt a "thorana" buddy, it isnt there for bling bling

What the hold button does is it stops the car from going into overdrive mode.

There is nothing wrong with your dashboard lights :rolleyes: whats wrong is that something is not right with your hold button on the gear lever (not the indicator light on your dash but the actual button itself) and the transmission system of your car.So i suggest you take the car to a good mechanic who knows about auto transmissions.And stop replacing bulbs :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I think you have mixedup the 'hold' button on mazda with 'OD' button on other cars. When you press hold button with 'D' possition the car will remain in 3rd gear. hold+'S' in 2nd gear and hold+L in 1st gear. If this is the case there's nothing wrong with your car.