• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Recomendation For Ck1

pontiac_gto

Your post sounds like you have made up your mind already and u are seeking some reassurance.

Usually the members of this forum have varying and equally assertive opinions about different models and brands of cars. Are you willing to change your mind if the members say CK1 or CK2 are bad choices?

Also, please do tell us what exactly are u looking for in a car? Is it fuel economy? Low maintenance costs? Comfort? Brand name? Appearance?

thanks for the reply. May be u r correct. Earlier i expected to buy corolla AE100. but in this case i have to by YOM within 1991 - 1995. But in ck1 i can have YOM 1998 car. This is the main reason i decide to change my mind. however from car mainly i'm expecting fuel economy Low maintenance costs and Appearance. pls advice again :(:(:(:(

thanks for the reply. May be u r correct. Earlier i expected to buy corolla AE100. but in this case i have to by YOM within 1991 - 1995. But in ck1 i can have YOM 1998 car. This is the main reason i decide to change my mind. however from car mainly i'm expecting fuel economy Low maintenance costs and Appearance. pls advice again :(:(:(:(

AE 100 is the car if you need economy, low maintenance and appearance

Between the two options you got:

Personally I am biased against Corollas. But in your case:

CK1 - Better appearance, good comfortable ride (assuming maintenance has been done properly). YOM 1998 will probably have an English number, which will be a few brownie points with the chicks :)

AE100 - Better fuel economy, lower maintenance costs, better parts availability (some parts are interchangeable with AE110s that you see in every road, by-lane and mudukku).

Between the two options, you will have a lower TCO with the AE100, despite the age difference. All this is assuming that the cars have been looked after properly.

Gyus,

I'm ganna buy my first car and decide to go on lancer CK1 or CK2. As experienced car owners you guys recommend this decision. My budget is maximum 12 laks. Please advice me.

Thanks

Hey your post took me to my memories of the past.My first car was Mirage CK2A.Those days i didn't have any idea about the vehicles .just bought it as my uncle recommended..honestly it didn't give me much of problems.Just did the periodic maintenances.and had a fare amount of comfortability at that time (Back in 2002 )and was reasonably economical as it was a manual transmission.. :rolleyes: used it for two years without major headache. :rolleyes:

Gyus,

I'm ganna buy my first car and decide to go on lancer CK1 or CK2. As experienced car owners you guys recommend this decision. My budget is maximum 12 laks. Please advice me.

Thanks

Well, I’ve been using a ck2 (YOM 1996 - 1500cc) for the last 3 years as my daily runner without having any major problems…I have done the regular maintenance and it’s a pretty decent drive. I didn’t have any issue when searching for most of the parts either. It does around 9 km/l within the city limit and am pretty happy with the pulling power and the handling.

For your budget you could find a decent ck2 but make sure that its maintenance are done regularly… good luck.

Well, I’ve been using a ck2 (YOM 1996 - 1500cc) for the last 3 years as my daily runner without having any major problems…I have done the regular maintenance and it’s a pretty decent drive. I didn’t have any issue when searching for most of the parts either. It does around 9 km/l within the city limit and am pretty happy with the pulling power and the handling.

For your budget you could find a decent ck2 but make sure that its maintenance are done regularly… good luck.

Thanks bro