• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Worth To By Ck1 For 11Laks

pontiac_gto

I have a chance to buy lancer ck1 300- car for 11 laks from gampaha. this is 1996 brand new and basic car (only AC/PS). can someone please tell me this is worth to buy by considering reselling, fuel consumption, maintain cost, availability of spare parts ??? please kindly advice me.

I have a chance to buy lancer ck1 300- car for 11 laks from gampaha. this is 1996 brand new and basic car (only AC/PS). can someone please tell me this is worth to buy by considering reselling, fuel consumption, maintain cost, availability of spare parts ??? please kindly advice me.

Best for you to do is take the car for a test drive and decide it…. coz at the end of the day you are the one who is gonna use the car.. if its maintained properly, then of cause you could have a good value for money u spent… I have stated the fuel consumption of ck2 in your other thread… and as a suggestion why don’t you raise all these quiz in 1 thread, rather than creating new threads for questions about ck1 and ck2.. cheers. :alc:

not worth. you will have a really hard time in reselling. go for a ck2. and i assume this is a carb model. try to find a efi model with full option. that would be the best deal.