• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Premio 2010 Nzt260 1800Cc

AfzGTR

Trying so hard to sell a car ei ?

BTW why is the car white from the rear and black from the front ? :action-smiley-060:

its a wine color bro!! and i'm not trying to sell!! i have seen quite a lot of these on the road and i heard that they are good! :)

bdw theres a pic of the white from the front as well!

comparing to other cars at it's class it been 1.8 it got the power to weight ratio, spacious interior and a reasonably comfortable and quieter ride i personally think it best suited to middle age people.

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

comparing to other cars at it's class it been 1.8 it got the power to weight ratio, spacious interior and a reasonably comfortable and quieter ride i personally think it best suited to middle age people.

what about the allion?? :unsure:

afaik allion it build for younger generation market and it has has sport appearance compare with premio.

does the premio have a better interior by any chance???

the interior of the premio and allion is identical

according what i heard was that its easier to find a premio with multifunction steering, teak beige interior, DVD etc than Aliion

according what i heard was that its easier to find a premio with multifunction steering, teak beige interior, DVD etc than Aliion

Whats the present vehicle you use? According to your posts what i understand is you are interested in both Jap and euro cars. :rolleyes:

Whats the present vehicle you use? According to your posts what i understand is you are interested in both Jap and euro cars. :rolleyes:

i drive a KDH hiace super GL :).....yeah i like european cars but the good ones are expensive and i live in kandy so i have a prob with finding spare parts!! so the best choice for me is a JDM :)

i drive a KDH hiace super GL :).....yeah i like european cars but the good ones are expensive and i live in kandy so i have a prob with finding spare parts!! so the best choice for me is a JDM :)

you are right dude this is the main reason why i give up on euors

• Like 2

Hello!! I use one of these and its very comfy and good on fuel as well. I am given this as my company car and i have to say if your interested go for it. You hardly find beige interior and multifunction in Allions if your really into these stuff. If not there isnt any difference between these two cars.

you are right dude this is the main reason why i give up on euors

i said two reasons! which one are you talking about?

Hello!! I use one of these and its very comfy and good on fuel as well. I am given this as my company car and i have to say if your interested go for it. You hardly find beige interior and multifunction in Allions if your really into these stuff. If not there isnt any difference between these two cars.

thanks for the info bro! yeah i also checked manny allions! but i couldn't find a single one with beige interior but found few with wooden panels....but rarely with full wood trim! bdw whats the year and color of your car? and what options you got in it?

Edited by AfzGTR

i said two reasons! which one are you talking about?

sorry for my spelling mistake it must be reasons spare parts and been to expensive problem :D

Edited by nexus

I drive a 2007. I got the highest grade with all possible options you could think of including auto side pole, air purifier, HDD audio player,16' low profile, Xenon lights including fogs, multifunction with the beige full teak interior. Its Maroon. Actually i got no choice since its my company car but still cannot be compared with my BMW 320D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !! I insist you to go with a premio but then again its your personal choice. Premios are rare to be found since its made exclusive over allions but then again you have to throw some buks more for the premio than an allion. Choice is yours and make it a wise one. Good luck :alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:

Edited by European freak

I drive a 2007. I got the highest grade with all possible options you could think of including auto side pole, air purifier, HDD audio player,16' low profile, Xenon lights including fogs, multifunction with the beige full teak interior. Its Maroon. Actually i got no choice since its my company car but still cannot be compared with my BMW 320D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !! I insist you to go with a premio but then again its your personal choice. Premios are rare to be found since its made exclusive over allions but then again you have to throw some buks more for the premio than an allion. Choice is yours and make it a wise one. Good luck :alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:

whats a auto side pole?? :rolleyes: and air purifier??

and is your HDD player in english? and i guuess its wine color and not maroon! and xenon lights...you mean HID right?

Edited by AfzGTR

Auto side pole means the corner pole you get in some cars. In my case this is factory fitted and there is a switch where it pops out when the vehicle starts and when the engine shuts down it goes down. Its useful at nights to take corners specially for a car like premio because premio is much of a bulky car and its difficult to take corners. Air purifier is fixed to absorb the smoke and dirt. Yeah xenons are HID. Actually its pretty cool. I even thought of getting fixed to my 320D as well. Actually to be frank i have never used the HDD but the entire set up is Japanese.

http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=40787

Looks like the above but puffed with much more options than this.

Auto side pole means the corner pole you get in some cars. In my case this is factory fitted and there is a switch where it pops out when the vehicle starts and when the engine shuts down it goes down. Its useful at nights to take corners specially for a car like premio because premio is much of a bulky car and its difficult to take corners. Air purifier is fixed to absorb the smoke and dirt. Yeah xenons are HID. Actually its pretty cool. I even thought of getting fixed to my 320D as well. Actually to be frank i have never used the HDD but the entire set up is Japanese.

http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=40787

Looks like the above but puffed with much more options than this.

looks like you got a nice car!

yes indeed but its not mine after all... :( :( have to return it once i leave. But hoping to take the best out of it while i have. I need to go for an upgrade with the front grill. The "superior" grill fits really nice and it entirely changes the look of the car. If your really looking for a decent car, premio would be a great option which would deliver great value for money. Try to find one with multifunction which is pretty much hard but there are enough cars compared with allions.

http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=47913 nice drive if your interested but it lacks many basic options such as the DVD player. But if you do a good search you would be able to find a vehicle around 4.8 - 5.2 depending on the colour and features available.