• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's Your Favourite Civic Model

Hola

Vote for your favourite Civic Model  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your Civic Model ever

• 4th Gen - EF (88-91)
    • 5th Gen - EG (92-95)
    • 6th Gen - EK (96-00)
    • 7th Gen - EU (01-05)
    • 8th Gen - FD (Current Model)

My first choice is the EK and then the EG

5th Gen - EG (92-95) :D

Guys, small request, can we know why you like the specific model when you post about your choise...For me, i like the EK3 becuase its sporty+family

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh?all i can say is ur lucky this is automotive related for a change...useless to say the least...

man, u r rude :(

Hmm ppl like us may be.......

hey. was the grand civic at the meet urs?

The Civic is the smartest car you can buy for your teenager.

I read somewhere teen age is the stupidest age and do the stupidest things in a mans’ life span. In that case.... :(

man, u r rude :(

hey. was the grand civic at the meet urs?

yup... the blue one with silver and white stickers is his.... one of the best Grand Civic's I've seen....

talking about why I like the EG8 best is because it doesnt have a front grill... which gives it a more sportier look... however I like the EK3 as well....

freudian slip! :action-smiley-060:

/i can just imagine :rolleyes: what some used to do in thier teenages :action-smiley-060:

Man... UR so funny...

1st.... tell me where my Freudian slip is???

& then look at your own words in red.... Now laugh... loud..... :angry-smiley-048:

Man... UR so funny...

1st.... tell me where my Freudian slip is???

& then look at your own words in red.... Now laugh... loud..... :action-smiley-060:

dude not every spelling mistake qualifies as a Freudian, infact Freudian has nothing to do wit spelling mistakes, so wotz ur point man, trying to refer to my speeling mistake.

---

your Freudian is the "ppl tend to do stupidest of things in their life while they were teenages" as in a direct reference to your teenages, a Freudian Slip!

---

Oh BTW dont get too offended I ain't trying to call u stupid or anything, (despite u chasing me all over the forum)i know who u r a respectable man, but i just wanted to carry over from that eaelier Freudian rference!

Yup, 3 on the top.Facinating!! BTW What car u have bro?

Vehicle Make

Vehicle Model

Engine Type

Mechanical Mods

Cosmetic Mods

Future Plans

General Comments

:action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048::rolleyes: Sorry but I find that post very funny :D Must not encourage though :)

When shall we have a end date to the polls, i think its better we have a date to declare the most favourite Civic of the Autolanka members

Don't even think about calling it the favorite Civic of AL members. Plenty of members who aren't participating in ur poll. Try favorite Civic of civic fans on the forum.

Don't even think about calling it the favorite Civic of AL members. Plenty of members who aren't participating in ur poll. Try favorite Civic of civic fans on the forum.

yep i agree with peri. lot of members didn't take part

The sky will turn red and the end of the world will be at hand...

:rolleyes:

Ahhh with the 666 thing going..I would not rule that out!

I think someone was branded with the mark of the beast the other day on the 6th of June!

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone". Rev. 19:20

Hey Daemon we need your comments on this....

Mods sorry if this OT but temptation has got the better of me :D

dude not every spelling mistake qualifies as a Freudian, infact Freudian has nothing to do wit spelling mistakes, so wotz ur point man, trying to refer to my speeling mistake.

---

your Freudian is the "ppl tend to do stupidest of things in their life while they were teenages" as in a direct reference to your teenages, a Freudian Slip!

---

Oh BTW dont get too offended I ain't trying to call u stupid or anything, (despite u chasing me all over the forum)i know who u r a respectable man, but i just wanted to carry over from that eaelier Freudian rference!

Sorry dude, I meant teen age, not teenager. (The age...13 to 19, not who’s in that age)

I know the meaning of Freudian slip, A Freudian slip, is an innocent error in speech or memory that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind. Some errors, such as a male calling himself a women is a good example. I don’t know whether it’s applied to you. If so I’m so sorry to pick such a bad example. I know a freudian has nothing to with a simple spelling mistake. Show me where I mentioned something like that. I just said look at your own mistakes before pointing at others mistakes. If you want more details on the Sigmund Freud’s phenomenon, please refer the “The Psychopathology of Everyday Life”

Oh BTW, I’m not offended at some1s’ word. Some sinhala proverb comes to my mind at this moment.... “ballek biruwata kandak kada paath wenawada?”. Over to you sir!!!

Ahhh with the 666 thing going..I would not rule that out!

I think someone was branded with the mark of the beast the other day on the 6th of June!

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone". Rev. 19:20

Hey Daemon we need your comments on this....

Mods sorry if this OT but temptation has got the better of me :D

Hello chap!

Lines from the Revelation?Splendid!

Would you like a comment on this related to the proclaimed worshipper of the beast? Or just a general comment? Let us assume the former and I shall be brief so as to respect forum rules.

First of all let me remind you that he HAS NOT and WILL NOT be marked! It's a very important message I have to get through to you as PR for the Lord! I do not see anyone here worthy of being the False Prophet! It is the False Prophet that will enforce the mark of the Beast or the number of His name (666). If I read between the lines of who you refer to in your post, that man has the potential to fuel a fire alright, but he will in no way be associated with the Second Coming. Instead it be the fight to REJECT his soul from the two kingdoms! I can assure you the Prince of Darkness will not welcome him! And I doubt God would have the patience to keep him either! He would thus remain in Limbo. However I do like the sound of the "lake of fire burning with brimstone" :rolleyes: Would you gentlemen be kind enough to do the honours?

If you wish to discuss this further, tune into the Daily Devil.