• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's Your Favourite Civic Model

Hola

Vote for your favourite Civic Model  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your Civic Model ever

• 4th Gen - EF (88-91)
    • 5th Gen - EG (92-95)
    • 6th Gen - EK (96-00)
    • 7th Gen - EU (01-05)
    • 8th Gen - FD (Current Model)

YES.... I have a GTR badge on my car.... not just 1, actually 2. Well, it gives me 30hp more (each 15hp)

So how much does your mods gives to yours? Well if u wanna talk abt them 1 by 1...

I repete

grasshouseh0zw.gif

You know what I actually meant from that.... just pulling a leg of Isuru...

machang I dont have any badge on mine.... heck I only got the honda badge... not event he civic badge... back at ya bro... :grinning-smiley-043:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES.... I have a GTR badge on my car.... not just 1, actually 2. Well, it gives me 30hp more (each 15hp)

So how much does your mods gives to yours? Well if u wanna talk abt them 1 by 1...

I repete

grasshouseh0zw.gif

You know what I actually meant from that.... just pulling a leg of Isuru...

datz wot so ricey abt UR R35 young lad! :grinning-smiley-043: /u sucked at misleading me

/anyway r35 is still a concept there were some threads abt in this forum sometime ago?

http://www.google.lk/search?hl=en&q=skyline+r35&meta=

machang I dont have any badge on mine.... heck I only got the honda badge... not event he civic badge...

Not abt the badge.... Rice is rice... no matter whether it's "Baasmathi" or "Red grain"
back at ya bro... :grinning-smiley-043:

I have a small Question??? Which side did u get off the bed today??? :)

datz wot so ricey abt R35 young lad! ;)

U have no idea whatsoever we r talking abt. So be it OLD DUDE :)

U have no idea whatsoever we r talking abt. So be it OLD DUDE

errr!!! u really are a strange man, i said u riced coz u failed at convincing me dat u hav a R35, c'mon young lad not even a baby would think that there is a R35 in these times...

datz wot so ricey abt UR R35 young lad! :) /u sucked at misleading me

/anyway r35 is still a concept there were some threads abt in this forum sometime ago?

Obvious misuse of the term "rice". Pls refer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_boy

Anyway, No there is no R35. Officially. G35 is the Infiniti. They never put a R35 tag on the JDM Skylines that was the brother to the G35. The new GTR concept hasn't been given a R number yet either, tho if they do, its more likely to be R36 instead of 35. Or maybe they wont give it a number at all like the last gen Skylines.

Where is Andrew when u need the bugger to explain stuff? :grinning-smiley-043:

Edited by Pericles

Earlier it was just this;

datz wot so ricey abt UR R35 young lad! :grinning-smiley-043:

Then came this edited...

/u sucked at misleading me

ooooohhhh..... I'm sorry if I've misled you... so now u did a google search? Good for u. Now u r learning.

errr!!! u really are a strange man, i said u riced coz u failed at convincing me dat u hav a R35, c'mon young lad not even a baby would think that there is a R35 in these times...

So if u know there's no R35, why do I have to convince you that I have a R35, in the 1st place why did u believed that I have a Red Skyline.

vote 4 EG, like 8th gen civic too...

Anyway, No there is no R35. Officially. G35 is the Infiniti. They never put a R35 tag on the JDM Skylines that was the brother to the G35. The new GTR concept hasn't been given a R number yet either, tho if they do, its more likely to be R36 instead of 35. Or maybe they wont give it a number at all like the last gen Skylines.

Where is Andrew when u need the bugger to explain stuff? :grinning-smiley-043:

seem to be all asian cars ricing :)

I think EK will win bro..

POLL ENDS 6/30

Bro Hola ,,, I told U that, Eg’s going to come up in the list >>>>> :grinning-smiley-043::)

Bro Hola ,,, I told U that, Eg’s going to come up in the list >>>>> :):)

oh noooo

I am going to start the advertising campain next week...

EK3 PERATA!!! :grinning-smiley-043:

ASHAN, FUZZO,

i plead u 2 vote for EK!

Where is Andrew when u need the bugger to explain stuff? :violent-smiley-030:

ok ok!!! there goes da conclusion, and Ash v shouldnt carry this forward, u dont hav a real GTR and u never said so, it was da others who were hinting @ thebadges i get it... :violent-smiley-099:

ok ok!!! there goes da conclusion, and Ash v shouldnt carry this forward, u dont hav a real GTR and u never said so, it was da others who were hinting @ thebadges i get it... :violent-smiley-030:

No... I don't have a GTR. I have a Lucino. But 1day I’ll go for a GTR if my financial allows me. I was just kidding and it was all abt the badge. Sorry dude if I say something wrong abt ur car. I normally don’t condemn anybodies ride... personally. But y'day just got bit outta way. Yeah we shouldn't carry this forward. :violent-smiley-099:

No... I don't have a GTR. I have a Lucino. But 1day I’ll go for a GTR if my financial allows me. I was just kidding and it was all abt the badge. Sorry dude if I say something wrong abt ur car. I normally don’t condemn anybodies ride... personally. But y'day just got bit outta way. Yeah we shouldn't carry this forward. :violent-smiley-099:

hey you were calling my car rice.. when Igot only the body-kit... but you got a body kit and the GTR badge as well.. hense your one is more rice... ha ha :ninja:

anyways... just for you to know.. I'm just kidding with you ok ? :violent-smiley-030:

hey you were calling my car rice.. when Igot only the body-kit... but you got a body kit and the GTR badge as well.. hense your one is more rice... ha ha :ninja:

anyways... just for you to know.. I'm just kidding with you ok ? :violent-smiley-030:

Dude, bodykits aint necessarily rice. fugly bodykits are rice, but a nice ones don't get that tag.

And no, I'm not calling either of ur cars rice :violent-smiley-099:

hey you were calling my car rice.. when Igot only the body-kit... but you got a body kit and the GTR badge as well.. hense your one is more rice... ha ha :P

anyways... just for you to know.. I'm just kidding with you ok ? :D

Rice is rice bro as I said... No matter whether it's "Baasmati" or "Samba" :violent-smiley-099:

No machan.... I know, I didn't get anything serious with u... Just for the occasional fun buddy. :alc:

BTW I'll be getting rid of that GT-R badge once I get my original badge. Earlier 1 was F***d in the repainting. Till that the Lucino will remain in its GT-R class. :D

But y'day just got bit outta way....

cool scene! young lad, i guess dat was the billionth time somebody said bad about my city in this forum, once somebody(not u 4 sure) called it 800cc(dat was the worst thing i heard of it), so now i don't usually get angry and diss all over :violent-smiley-099: , i apologise for any inconvenience caused to you too sir!

hey you were calling my car rice.. when Igot only the body-kit... but you got a body kit and the GTR badge as well.. hense your one is more rice... ha ha :huh:

Yes true Dragster doesnt have performace badges. But he use to gain additional 25bhp from Autolanka.com stickers. :angry-smiley-048: