• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Choke

ajwad

Hi guys,

I am facing a problem. i am using a Mazda 323 2000 1.6v auto.

I cleaned the air flow sensor and the throttle body by only removing the hose. i used simoniz carb cleaner for this. after i started the car i notice that the auto choke is not happening and the rpm drops to zero and the engine vibrates and stops. but on the run there is no problem.

what do you think has happened. pls help

Well it cost me 1500/= odd. Any way i started the car in the morning and it auto choked or raved to 2000rpm and dropped to 1000rpm as usual. But after that it vibrated a little and dropped to zero and the engine stopped.

Is there a throttle sensor or a idle control sensor???? may be when i sprayed the cleaner into the throttle body, it would have got blocked with the carbon which is removed???

On the normal run the car is perfectly OK. Its only during the start this happens.