• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advertising Policy On Autolanka Forums

Sifaan

Hi!

When there is a "no advertising" policy on the forum, can someone clarify what is/isn't allowed?

The only thing I was able to find (from an Admin/Moderator) was Madz's post (#4) here.

ONLY vehicle trading and posting URL's of SL automobile websites are NOT allowed in this forum...you are free to discuss share any other details...!!

Is this still valid?

Hi!

When there is a "no advertising" policy on the forum, can someone clarify what is/isn't allowed?

The only thing I was able to find (from an Admin/Moderator) was Madz's post (#4) here.

Is this still valid?

I think it is. Peri can correct me here, but we also try to stay away from advertising ourselves or our vehicles or other goods through the forum. But posting details about your experiences, or individuals you have come in contact with, as long as you are objective about it is acceptable.