• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can We Rent Out Our Cars To Taxi Services ? Whats The Average Pay ?

jimzum

Members,

I feel this member is Posting to get money as he does not reply some posts about his Automobile Knowledge.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Fine he posts to get money. So let him do that. What's your problem? are you jealous?

Is the windscreen washing con-business not profitable these days? why dont you start a school-van service with your chinese van rather than waste all our time.

'jdnet'

Aney aunty we all know why you have all these fetishes

It is regrettable to note a member calling another member in English bad words.

Mind your language when you write to a public forum members will know what an low breed you come from.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Which part of that sentence contains bad words?

The kasippu is really kicking in.

Edited by jdnet

If you read some of his posts resonantly how much he has insulted me about windshield repair.

I believe you insulted your customers by trying to charge 15k to polish a windshield and calling it a contribution to the automotive society.

'jdnet'

You were a prisoner in that country for living without Visa there you grew up with all unethical things That shows from your Posts.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

List Aunty Sylvia

You should not attempt to blow your own trumpet by farting into it. You will have to clean up the resulting mess.

Members,

This thread is not for the topic it is there with the knowledge of Moderators to throw mud at member and for entertaining members and to add post count of one member who is boasting for that. He was thrown out of a country for illegality living and involved in homosexual activities.

I will like to inform moderators he has no reason to say that their names and claim he is living on this forum also paid to post.

I do not understand what is the underhand connection with the moderators.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Listen, you're an old man, STOP ACTING LIKE AN OLD WOMAN. You're the ass who's posting mud and accusing people of having your own fetishes. And YOU have the unmitigated gall to complain about the moderators?! YOU are taking the same liberties you are complaining about the others taking. If you want to complain about people throwing mud at you, Don't do it while calling other people homosexuals!

• Like 1

Listen, you're an old man, STOP ACTING LIKE AN OLD WOMAN. You're the ass who's posting mud and accusing people of having your own fetishes. And YOU have the unmitigated gall to complain about the moderators?! YOU are taking the same liberties you are complaining about the others taking. If you want to complain about people throwing mud at you, Don't do it while calling other people homosexuals!

'Pericles',

Yes I am a old man you too will be old one day Don't favor some members.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Pericles',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

once again you fail to see the point uncle dumbdumb! he's saying your a old MAN.. he's not trying to potray you as old or as a woman <<facepalm>> but if you don't want to be a man, all upto you...

'Pericles',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hey, don't you dare try to accuse me of favoritism. You have been allowed to engage in your childish behavior (I mean, calling people homos? Really? That went out of style when we were around 12 :rolleyes: ). I'm not cutting anyone extra slack. I'm damn even handed with the warnings. YOU only see yours, not others, that doesn't mean others don't get warnings too. I've told you before, if you want me to take action against someone, just report the post, don't try to take it into your own hands and reply. But can you listen? Nooooo.

And yes, I will get old too. And I will still be acting like a MAN, not a WOMAN. Unlike you, who has grown old and is acting like a woman.

Hey, don't you dare try to accuse me of favoritism. You have been allowed to engage in your childish behavior (I mean, calling people homos? Really? That went out of style when we were around 12 :rolleyes: ). I'm not cutting anyone extra slack. I'm damn even handed with the warnings. YOU only see yours, not others, that doesn't mean others don't get warnings too. I've told you before, if you want me to take action against someone, just report the post, don't try to take it into your own hands and reply. But can you listen? Nooooo.

And yes, I will get old too. And I will still be acting like a MAN, not a WOMAN. Unlike you, who has grown old and is acting like a woman.

'Pericles',

You too had joined to attack me to say I am a woman.

As I have told early I was asked to join to this forum by a Customer of mine.

One member send me a personal message and informed me not get involve with the said member who is living on this forum.

When others post in unwanted language I have to retaliate for those posts.

You see to your self who are posting against me I do reply posts when they post against me.

There are two members. I ignore one now only post to one member who post against my posts.

There was some of my posts removed from the forum by the Moderators left the posts what was directly attacking me.

Who is responsible for this as one member was posting to say my posts were removed he was very happy for that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Pericles',

One member send me a personal message and informed me not get involve with the said member who is living on this forum.

You see to your self who are posting against me I do reply posts when they post against me.

There are two members. I ignore one now only post to one member who post against my posts.

There was some of my posts removed from the forum by the Moderators left the posts what was directly attacking me.

Who is responsible for this as one member was posting to say my posts were removed he was very happy for that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Can't say if troll or extremely retarded.

'Pericles',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I didn't call you an old woman, I said stop acting like one. And FYI, I've removed plenty of posts that I felt were over the line against you too, just as I remove your posts against others. If you have a problem, like I've said, use the report instead of acting like a woman, then I can take action. If you try to post back, it makes it difficult to penalize anyone. If you want to do that, man up, stop whining, accept the consequences and try to work it out. And first, Try to properly understand what is being said.

Drop it. I'll handle it, its addressed directly to me.

'Pericles'

I appreciate your Post. Thank you.

I hope in future members will not post against each other as this forum is there for sharing knowledge of Automobiles and to request any help if any member wants.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• 5 months later...

I thought this would be interesting for those of you planning to rent/lease out cars to 3rd parties.

Its a 30 min radio show in sinhala. But worth listening to as it gives a fair insight on how so many people get conned into renting out their vehicles to shady people and loosing their money and vehicle too at times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqyB3jKITbs&feature=g-all