• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw M3 Gtr

Pericles

CSL. That has a straight 6. 3.5L I think.

nope its more or less the same M3 3.2L straight 6 engine uprated to 360bhp...but the car weighs abt a 100kg less than a normal M3...

yeah CS? something, well he was speaking so high of it i remember? this is even better, i guess in the 0-60 in 4+ sec range

the M3 CSL does 0-60 in 4.9s

The Engine on the GTR must weigh as much as the CSL :P

BTW, Dinesh D's Evo 9 GT has a side exhaust just like this one. Noticed it yesterday.

Ha ha! Ado, did some checking up ;)

2001 BMW M3 GTR Street Version Weight lb (kg): 2976 (1350)

2003 BMW M3 CSL Weight lb (kg): 3052 (1385)

The GTR Street car is lighter! ;) But 10hp less on the V8 compared to the inline-6 on the CSL. Tho the race cars V8 pushes 450hp

The car in NFS Underground2 right? :-? ...

Yes.

...but the car weighs abt a 100kg less than a normal M3...

what d u expect when the trunk is cardboard!

amazing how the MR british evo does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds with only 400hp, i guess torque does the trick!

what d u expect when the trunk is cardboard!

amazing how the MR british evo does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds with only 400hp, i guess torque does the trick!

well not really. did you not watch how JC did the torque test with some average diesel car or something and it lost big time. It just has a bloody big turbo.

well not really. did you not watch how JC did the torque test with some average diesel car or something and it lost big time. It just has a bloody big turbo.

Turbo lag!

yah i recall him saying dat da 320hp one gives 95% of the fun of the 400hp one, so highly recommended buying the 320 one instead of da freaking 400...

BTW i think diesel 4 'TORQUE' is like natural aspiration for HP... diesel is naturally 'TORQUE', so u got ot have good turbo technology to beat it wit a petrol enigine neda?