• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Ck4

evergreen

guys please let me know some info about lancer CK4.

all i know is this has a 1.6 4g93? engine how is the performance and handling?

what is the going rate for a yom 2000 model full option single air bag and abs? (not sure since theres no indicator light on panel)

any known issues in the car? i hear the ecu is giving troubles in this model. but that was in an international forum

guys please share all what you know about this car

thanks in advance

Edited by evergreen

i have a ck4... had it for about 6 months now. no major issues to sort out apart from routine running issues

it's a good car. has a decent grunt to it. mines a tiptronic, so not that happy on the power. if the car you are looking at is manual, should be fun to drive.

some parts are hard to come by but not impossible to find.

i have a ck4... had it for about 6 months now. no major issues to sort out apart from routine running issues

it's a good car. has a decent grunt to it. mines a tiptronic, so not that happy on the power. if the car you are looking at is manual, should be fun to drive.

some parts are hard to come by but not impossible to find.

thanks fuzzo. what are the parts which are hard to come by? and the car i saw was an auto one..didnt feel much pick up though its a 1.6

guys please let me know some info about lancer CK4.

all i know is this has a 1.6 4g93? engine how is the performance and handling?

what is the going rate for a yom 2000 model full option single air bag and abs? (not sure since theres no indicator light on panel)

any known issues in the car? i hear the ecu is giving troubles in this model. but that was in an international forum

guys please share all what you know about this car

thanks in advance

It's the 1.6 engine a 4G92 not 4G93, which is infact an 1.8 engine if I'm not mistaken. Does this engine have MIVEC as well ?

It's the 1.6 engine a 4G92 not 4G93, which is infact an 1.8 engine if I'm not mistaken. Does this engine have MIVEC as well ?

how do we know whether it is mivec or not? i suppose the 4g92 i saw was sohc.

• 2 months later...