• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Installation Of Gta 4

Guys,

Sorry for starting this kind of thread again. But please help me to play my favorite game.

I downloaded GTA 4 PC version from torrents and installed and cracked it. My PC got about 2hours to install the game. But unfortunately when i click the exe nothing happened. (My home PC doesn't have the internet conn) (PC config is Intel 2.6GHz, 2GB, 80GB, 1GB Nvidia GT220)

What I need to know is does the game need the internet connection for play the game. And please kindly tell me the installation steps. For ex create the windows live account etc.

Thanks

Guys,

Sorry for starting this kind of thread again. But please help me to play my favorite game.

I downloaded GTA 4 PC version from torrents and installed and cracked it. My PC got about 2hours to install the game. But unfortunately when i click the exe nothing happened. (My home PC doesn't have the internet conn) (PC config is Intel 2.6GHz, 2GB, 80GB, 1GB Nvidia GT220)

What I need to know is does the game need the internet connection for play the game. And please kindly tell me the installation steps. For ex create the windows live account etc.

Thanks

If you followed all the instructions and it didn't work, must be a faulty crack.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ - you can check whether the game can run on ur pc or not.

I generally don't download games. It's a waste of time imo. I buy mine from a spot in the Nugegoda supermarket. Reliable place.

If you followed all the instructions and it didn't work, must be a faulty crack.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ - you can check whether the game can run on ur pc or not.

I generally don't download games. It's a waste of time imo. I buy mine from a spot in the Nugegoda supermarket. Reliable place.

yes man... i bought it too from unity plaza. Still the issue is remain. But i don't know whether it is true copy or not.

You don't need an account,must be some configeration issues in the PC,whenever I get these problems a guy helps me out,he does something with DOS and solves the problem,try to fing a guy who knows about these stuff,he'll help you out.

Try gamer.lk,the guys there will definitely help you get this sorted. As for downloading games its a waste of time really. I buy my games from a place called "A tech" in MC. Games always work and the price is reasonable as well