• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Help On Mazda Dvd Navigtion System

DemioN

Question

Guys I recently bought a Mazda Demio 2008 hatchback with a DVD navigation system- But unfortunately everything in the DVD Navi system is in Japanese- and there were no installation cd available as well- Is there a place in Sri Lanka where I can get converted these things in to English - at least the DVD interface?

1 answer to this question

Guys I recently bought a Mazda Demio 2008 hatchback with a DVD navigation system- But unfortunately everything in the DVD Navi system is in Japanese- and there were no installation cd available as well- Is there a place in Sri Lanka where I can get converted these things in to English - at least the DVD interface?

This has been discussed before, do a forum search to find out more information. There are several palaces you can get it checked, as i remember sun lanka was one of them.

However i'm not sure if they can convert the interface though. Maybe you can download the Japanese PDF manual from the website and convert it using an online translation website.

ex:

http://www.freetranslation.com

http://www.onlinedoctranslator.com/

Edited by zerocool