• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pannala Round 3 - Speed Championship

virensti

Hi all,

Don't forget to watch out for speed 2011 round 3 at Pannala this weekend, tis only 90 mins away from colombo, so it's worth the drive, as usual qualifying will be on saturday with raceday on sunday.. Not too sure about the telecast though..

Thanks for the reminder

Heard SL-H is not confirmed due to a severe tyre shortage in SL..Somebody please confirm this.

SL-GT is the same, Drivers are struggling to repair their cars after battle damagessmile.gif

see you guys there

MINIACE

Thanks for the reminder

Heard SL-H is not confirmed due to a severe tyre shortage in SL..Somebody please confirm this.

SL-GT is the same, Drivers are struggling to repair their cars after battle damagessmile.gif

see you guys there

MINIACE

Wow I didn't know the tyres were got from here... thought they were all imported personally by the drivers.. :unsure:

No television live coverage

MINIACE

Ah that sucks :( but maybe they'll show it afterwards like they did with round 2... (hopefully with real commentators this time)

I asked from Channel eye and they only cover Gunners super cross, minneriya... but heard CSN willing to do that... but not sure it is live or not...

CSN showing recorded stuff. Channel Eye is covering all SLARDAR events live .

MINIACE

Car Events,

Mini std,Mini7,1050modified,March,Laser/323 1300,1500,SL-H,Formula post & pre are confirmed.

Unsure about SL-GT sad.gif Heard Dinesh,Dasaraj,Rameez,Carman are in Jayanthan is yet to confirm.

MINIACE

SL-GT have 6 entries and the race is scheduled to be run.

Rameez - Evo IV

Dasaraj - Evo VIII

Carman - Evo VI

Jeyanthan - BMW 325 Ci

Kapila - Evo VII

Dinesh - Evo X

SL-GT have 6 entries and the race is scheduled to be run.

Rameez - Evo IV

Dasaraj - Evo VIII

Carman - Evo VI

Jeyanthan - BMW 325 Ci

Kapila - Evo VII

Dinesh - Evo X

Thanks Mivec.Turbo! This is good news.

And Good luck mate!smile.gif

MINIACE

No not always. But I heard there are sufficient entries to have the SL-H event.Good news!

MINIACE

ah ok cool.. Yup indeed good news :)

Car Events,

Mini std,Mini7,1050modified,March,Laser/323 1300,1500,SL-H,Formula post & pre are confirmed.

Unsure about SL-GT sad.gif Heard Dinesh,Dasaraj,Rameez,Carman are in Jayanthan is yet to confirm.

MINIACE

and add Formula Mclarens 1300 as well :D

Hadn't heard of that one. Debut? Stock specs say considerably slower than the M3 he used to race.

hmm, this is going to be interesting, and I wonder how the restrictor will work for this car, usually the turbo cars have to have it, but since this a NA car.... :unsure:

And I wonder why Janaka Dias and Pasindu Peiris ain't running...

Oh sorry missed, Mc Foemula 1300 event.

Janaka & Pasindu decided to stay home and watch F1action-smiley-060.gif

MINIACE

after the last race who can blame em? ;) Even I'm looking forward to it, hope it'll be as good.. :D

after the last race who can blame em? ;) Even I'm looking forward to it, hope it'll be as good.. :D

We have time to return home after races to watch F1.smile.gif F1 starts 1730hrs local. Pannala will be over around 1330hrs.

MINIACE

We have time to return home after races to watch F1.smile.gif F1 starts 1730hrs local. Pannala will be over around 1330hrs.

MINIACE

True that, and after all that, Top Gear Season 17 in the night :jumping-smiley-013::alc: Going to be another cracker weekend... :D

SL-GT Grid

Dinesh Deheragoda -61.302

Kapila Jayasundara -64.132

Carman Thenuwara - 65.067

Dasaraj Dasanayake - 65.601

Rameez Mahamoor - DNQ

MINIACE

SLH 1600 pole was set by Ishraq Wahab and Ashan Silva is in 2nd. That should be a battle to watch out for :) Not sure about 3rd on the grid..

Formula Ford 1600 (Post 85)

1. Dinesh Jayawardana

2. Ashan Silva

3. Rohan De Silva

Thats going to be another cracking race as well. :D