• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Clean Windscreen Scratches

Honda Hybrid

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me how to clean scratch marks on my windscreen, or else a place which I should go,Really appreciate if you guys could help me on this. Thanks in advance

Yes, You can get it done from K'___Park , but they strongly advise you to not to get it done if there are chip marks on your windscreen since it might damage your windscreen, & u'll sometimes end up replacing the windsheild. I thnk its better to get it chkd from them whether possible to proceed. Cost is somewhere around 5k or something as I remember.(sorry can't remember the correct amount.)

• 6 years later...

HI All,

I had the same issue. At night and rainy days, I was driving like a blind person with a huge risk sometimes. 

I was about to replace my windscreen. Suddenly found this place near Moratuwa. Took my car at night and he did a small part of the windscreen. Result was amazing. 

Next day I took my car and spend nearly 4-5 hours. All wiper scratches gone. But small chip marks are there which no one can remove. And they applied a Nano coating to protect the glass from Rain (like RainX). Trust me, he did a great job. 

The cost is 5k for the whole glass (it depend on the nature of scratches and size of the glass). 

If you want to contact him, please PM me as mentioning a contact details n public is not allowed here. 

Cheers !

Irosh