• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ferrari Licensed Attire

fuzzo

since i posted the honda thing, i thought i'll post something for the non honda lovers. Odel has ferrari liscensed puma shoes. they even have them for kids. only issue that the adults shoe costs 10k and the kids shoes are 5 k

but good news.. supun super center on duplication has knockoffs of the shoe in diff colors for Rs. 2000

:D

bf1b2yt.jpg

hi fuzzo,

the ones at odel are knock offs as well, but pretty good ones, those shoes only came in red, yellow and all black....

i bought the black ones in Norway and they cost me well in excess of 15000 Rs.

regards

the ones at odel are knock offs as well, but pretty good ones, those shoes only came in red, yellow and all black...

yeah i was wondering about the ones at odel coz they are fully red...doesn't have the white stripe...

hi fuzzo,

the ones at odel are knock offs as well, but pretty good ones, those shoes only came in red, yellow and all black....

i bought the black ones in Norway and they cost me well in excess of 15000 Rs.

regards

SO funny fuzzo, I was just checking out those on the net just yesterday. There is a full white one as well. I'm talking original. The cat, stripes are all white. Just the ferrari emblem is yellow. 69 pounds. Thinking of getting it! 10k, otara seems to have got a good deal, not sure if she sells fakes though?

SO funny fuzzo, I was just checking out those on the net just yesterday. There is a full white one as well. I'm talking original. The cat, stripes are all white. Just the ferrari emblem is yellow. 69 pounds. Thinking of getting it! 10k, otara seems to have got a good deal, not sure if she sells fakes though?

hmm where did u c it?im in need of new footwear so i wudnt mind checkin it out on the net...link pls?

yeah she does machan,

all the kenzo stuff at odel select are not originals cause kenzos cost a hell of a lot more.. seen them in europe, they are just really good knock offs from thailand and hong kong.. my mom knowsa good friends of hers and she told me this was the case...

regards

hmm where did u c it?im in need of new footwear so i wudnt mind checkin it out on the net...link pls?

If u have someone in the US

http://cgi.ebay.com/Puma-Red-Ferrari-Speed...1QQcmdZViewItem

If in UK

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/catalogue_search...cts&pagesize=40

Correction the price is 75 pounds

I think this is what's at ODEL, the fully RED one. Shak these are all available at JD sports here in UK.

577212533a3aq.jpg

The one I like. Looks cooler than the pic.

671219906a3ad.jpg

801232093a9dp.jpg

This one is also the real deal. Identical to MS's and massa F1 boots. But are not fire resistant and FIA approved.

fpu4018lg.jpg

yeah she does machan,

all the kenzo stuff at odel select are not originals cause kenzos cost a hell of a lot more.. seen them in europe, they are just really good knock offs from thailand and hong kong.. my mom knowsa good friends of hers and she told me this was the case...

regards

is Otara married ?