• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi L 200 Valuation

defendertdi

Hi everyone,

one of my Friends wants to import a L 200 from UK ( MITSUBISHI L200 DOUBLE CAB TD TROJAN 4WD 113BHP)

Registered on 2007/03

In order to open LC Valuation of the cab needed if anyone knows Valuation of this Cab model and the Duty rates please post here

Thank you

post-45774-031423000 1310830166_thumb.jp

Edited by defendertdi

Hi

First thing is First. You will have to contact the Mitsubishi dealer in SL and get the Agent value(FOB) for this model. Have the Vehicle Model, Engine capacity and year of manufacture ready before you call them. the agent value will include Freight and the Insurance.(They may quote you $ or Yen). Once you have this let me know the Date of first Registration in the UK along with the FOB. I will workout the total Custom clearance chargers for you.

All the Best

Hi

First thing is First. You will have to contact the Mitsubishi dealer in SL and get the Agent value(FOB) for this model. Have the Vehicle Model, Engine capacity and year of manufacture ready before you call them. the agent value will include Freight and the Insurance.(They may quote you $ or Yen). Once you have this let me know the Date of first Registration in the UK along with the FOB. I will workout the total Custom clearance chargers for you.

All the Best

thnks mate...the problem is ma friends doesn't know the Vehicle model....

Year is 2007 and 2500 turbo inter cooler is the engine

one of my clearing wharf said

FOB is yen 800000 and Freight and Insurance is yen 50000

i want to whether it is correct or not...