• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corrolla With A "autolanka" Sticker On The Back

Hola

Hey, I saw this Corrolla with a "AutoLanka" Sticker on the back near Kollpity. Who can that be?

So itz our good old madz... good to know... and plz don't cancel my membership for all the relentless corolla bashing i have done in this forum B) , next time I ll be more sensitive :)

see isuru!! da ppl use TOYOTAs.. hehe (ONLY TO isuru) i know dat ther is plenty of ppl those who are in love with honda..

and MADZ we dont mind having dat sticker on our bufferes as well! please distribute will be happy to wear and drive.. :)

see isuru!! da ppl use TOYOTAs.. hehe (ONLY TO isuru) i know dat ther is plenty of ppl those who are in love with honda..

and MADZ we dont mind having dat sticker on our bufferes as well! please distribute will be happy to wear and drive.. :)

Somehow doubt the car is Madz. That thing is registered NW, fer crying out loud. Besides he stuck quite a few of those on cars at a car show in BMICH...

MADZ we dont mind having dat sticker on our bufferes as well! please distribute will be happy to wear and drive.. B)

Hi Guys,...The new AutoLanka Office will be officially launched on 27th January 2006 (This Friday)....feel free to drop by and check it out...we will be giving out free Autolanka car stickers for our members.. :)

Our Location : No 12, Joseph Fraser Road, Colombo 5. View Map

**** This offer is valid only on 27'th Jan 2006 ****

Only limited number of stickers available...

Hi Guys,...The new AutoLanka Office will be officially launched on 27th January 2006 (This Friday)....feel free to drop by and check it out...we will be giving out free Autolanka car stickers for our members.. :)

Cool.....!!

Hi Guys,...The new AutoLanka Office will be officially launched on 27th January 2006 (This Friday)....feel free to drop by and check it out...we will be giving out free Autolanka car stickers for our members.. B)

Cool, what time to what time. I'm on the night shift, so I'll be free during the day :):lol:

and MADZ we dont mind having dat sticker on our bufferes as well! please distribute will be happy to wear and drive.. :lol:

Of course ppl use Toyota coz they make a sensible choice all round especially in the light of cheap spares, better dealership, variety to choose from, not only in SL but all around the world... I still love the KE74 that my father used to have... but I enjoy some Corolla bashing in reply to the menacing attitude towards Civic by some jobless dudes here in Autolanka B) - not to mention my self being jobless. :)

Hi Guys,...The new AutoLanka Office will be officially launched on 27th January 2006 (This Friday)....feel free to drop by and check it out...we will be giving out free Autolanka car stickers for our members.. B)

Hopefully I can make it this time if I stay away from annoying pericles too much :)

Hey guys!

What time is the opening?

Well, this will be my first time coming to a Autolanka gathering.. how do these things go? Heheheheee!?!??!?!!

So what will be there at the office? As in what kinda things do you have there?

Everyone I need some team encouragement… Amu ( he’s a member of the site, tough not very active ) is kinda double-minded about coming… he thinks he’s too young to be there…. He’s 17… I told him its just one more year till he is old enough to drive….so guys… lets all get time to come shall we…..

Hi guys, due to unavoidable circumstances the Autolanka opening ceremony to be held on Jan 27'th, 2006 has been postponed to Jan 30th, 2006 !!

CAN I RESERVE ONE MADZ...COZ I WILL BE HAVIN A FEW MEETINGS... I WILL COLLECT FRM U LATER....PLEASE...PLEASE..MADZ

Hay Sparco try to come on the opening day then you can get one free...else we will be charging the cost price of the sticker..(Anyway it won’t be that much dude)

Hi guys, due to unavoidable circumstances the Autolanka opening ceremony to be held on Jan 27'th, 2006 has been postponed to Jan 30th, 2006 !!

Hay Sparco try to come on the opening day then you can get one free...else we will be charging the cost price of the sticker..(Anyway it won’t be that much dude)

aww man. U keep picking these weekdays...

Hey madz ..Yeah i wan tht sticker

but i could get late cos im 16 and have to gto

To s**t skool. Nyways i cld come with ma driver ..Tell the time .evn this is my 1st meeting with autolanka .And details of how and whom we can get them on monday ...

WAT THE HEk..MADZZZ WAT HAPPENED TO MY WEST COAST CUSTOMS USERNAME

And its info ..I lost my pass wrd and i typed my nik west coast.......

Then the site said there is no username.Then i typed my real name shehan ..AND I GT A MAIL Frm autolanka

with a link to renew my passwrd wen i did and logged in my name was shehan a new memeber..CAN U HELP ME OUTTTT :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Ahh bAsu u Joined autolanka cool

ITs me shehan ..89

yakoo i had been visiting autolanka from along tym but din feel lyk takin part in e forums cuz the forum template used to luk soo yuky... B):)

now its KOOL... :)

keep it up MADZ