• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How About Primera Tp 12?

Busooly

Hello guyz...

Do comment about Nissan primera TP12 model (2001/2002) regarding the fuel consumption and the availability of accessories.Bcoz i do often notice in AL there were several TP12 model are coming for sale around 1.8 to 2.0 Million also do you guyz things its a good price?

Please do comment because i'm looking to buy a car not decided yet which one to go. basically i prefer it has have more space.

thanx

TP 12 is an excellent car. Go buy one. And stop opening multiple threads on the same subject. If no one answered you, wait for some one to do so.

Oops sorry mate i thought it wasn't posted already bcoz i had an error while post.... :action-smiley-060:

Well, whaddaya know...... http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=53324

Hmmm...he's selling a 'Premira'....Brings back memories. I knew a Premira once....I'll never forget the way she wore her diyaredda...and that time we did the bone dance near the water hole... she had just finished washing her clothes and I asked if I could borrow her Sunlight bar, she said 'yes' and I just knew it was on!