• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Presea Engine Heat

hasheeb

Hi,

I bought nissan presea R11 car recenty. and i was ok. and one day car inside engine radiator horse were broken and heated and stopped the car. then i have replaced the car originals from spare part shop from technician. and problem were sloved.

Now when im running around 10 to 15 km my heat meter goes aroung 55 to 60 and engine heating hardly i cannot touch the bar of engine. and when i stop the car water boiling noise can hear.

as per one of the my friends instruction. i habe checked the fan by

01. when i switch on the AC Radiator and AC Fans working

02. After 10 15 mins radiator fan automaticalli switch on when its get the heat the engine.

So can you tell what are theother problem's for this heat?

PLease advise me

Thanks

__Hasheeb

Firstly don't keep using the car, ya don't wanna damage a gasket. If you must keep stopping and let it cool down. Is the temp. going into the red? Maybe your issue is still radiator-related. Check your coolant levels, is the radiator leaking (classic tell-tale is luminous coloured spatter around the radiator area). Get the temp. guage checked, is it opening? If the fans are working, how is the airflow, is there anything blocking it? What kind of coolant do you use? after you repaired the radiator, did you replace the coolant and water? Some types of coolant can cause some build up of sediment in the engine water jacket, this can block the coolant flow. Oh also the water pump should be working :)

• Like 2