• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Cefiro J31

isurujosh

What would be a good price to offer for a YOM 2004, Nissan Cefiro J31 with Leather Seats, Sun Roof and about 60,000km on the clock?

If anyone has any local knowledge/experience on the car then please update me on the following too.

1) Any special known issues to look-out for in buying a locally used car of this model?

2) Fuel consumption? I don't expect it to be good but anything below 6kmpl in rush hour traffic may make me think twice.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys , I'm also interested in knowing user opinions regarding the CEFIRO 31J model. I have seen some series 2 models (2006 up) lately going for around 3.4Mil.

Fuel figures probably would be about 5 - 6 for the 2.4L model as i would think. What im interested in is regarding the reliability and maintenance of this car. Does the agent fully support for this model (parts / services)? etc