• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Cefiro

knightowl

I went through all the posts in AL regarding Cefiro. There was this great analysis by Isurujosh. He basically recommends A33-Manual-JDM. Singapore versions seems to have fast deteriorating interior and cracking Dash board. But TukTuk says the contrary. He suggests it is mainly the Japanese S Touring [JDM] which has the cracking Dash problem. He recommends A33 2.G.

Correct me if I am wrong in my observations.

Can one suggest an order of priority in buying, provided the cars are in good shape Please. The models in question are,

2.0 G [singapore]

Excimo [JDM]

S-Touring [JDM]

Thanks guys.

I went through all the posts in AL regarding Cefiro. There was this great analysis by Isurujosh. He basically recommends A33-Manual-JDM. Singapore versions seems to have fast deteriorating interior and cracking Dash board. But TukTuk says the contrary. He suggests it is mainly the Japanese S Touring [JDM] which has the cracking Dash problem. He recommends A33 2.G.

Correct me if I am wrong in my observations.

Can one suggest an order of priority in buying, provided the cars are in good shape Please. The models in question are,

2.0 G [singapore]

Excimo [JDM]

S-Touring [JDM]

Thanks guys.

when you check-out a particular example of a vehicle then you can form a very good idea about it's interior condition. i guess an opinion formed based on a real example would be more conclusive.