• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggestions For Mazda Car

malinda7

hi guys what do you think about these two models of mazda BJ3P /323. specially about fuel consumption, parts availability, second hand market..etc. just please support with your ideas

fuel would be around 8 to 10 realistically in traffic...parts are available so not to worry..

hi guys what do you think about these two models of mazda BJ3P /323. specially about fuel consumption, parts availability, second hand market..etc. just please support with your ideas

BJ3P - 1300 cc

323(re con)-1600 cc

323 is better in ground clearence and pulling power.

BJ3P - 1300 cc

323(re con)-1600 cc

323 is better in ground clearence and pulling power.

how about fuel consumption of 323 1.6cc manual & auto transmission as well familia 1.5 auto & manual. just need to conform that i have heard some parts are very highest (such as rear shocks are about 19000) isnt it??

how about fuel consumption of 323 1.6cc manual & auto transmission as well familia 1.5 auto & manual. just need to conform that i have heard some parts are very highest (such as rear shocks are about 19000) isnt it??

Fuel consumption of a 1500cc familia auto would be around 8-9kmpl within city limits. Not sure about the manual version. I guess it would give an additional 1kmpl.

As Prami has mentioned, can't say that the spears are costly since the cost of original spears of different branded cars of the same category are also around that price range.